Wow , Hairlove's June updates!!!!!!!!

Re: Wow , Hairlove\" June updates!!!!!!!!

Your hair is beautiful. Very healthy and shiny.

Leigh

Re: Wow , Hairlove\'s June updates!!!!!!!!

Hairlove, I can't get into your albums. I'm entering your password and keep getting 'Access Restricted'

Please Advise

[ QUOTE ]
TBird said:
Hairlove, I can't get into your albums. I'm entering your password and keep getting 'Access Restricted'

Please Advise

[/ QUOTE ]
I just viewed it w/o a problem. Make sure you use lowercase when typing in the password.

Beautiful
clap.gif

Hairlove,

Your hair is just beautiful and it is so thick. Whatever you are doing it is definately working. You go girl!!!!!

Très fabu!!! Loved the album!!

Question: What's the shortest your hair has ever been?

Thank you, Huggette.

Hmm...well, I've had the front sides as short as shaved...meaning they were probably a couple of centimeters long. The rest of the front across the top has been as short as 1 inch or so. You know that style - short in the front, long in the back. I had that for way too long!

The back - probably as short as a few inches below shoulders right before I entered high school. It's been bra strap or longer since senior year of high school.

Gosh, that makes me sound so boring! I guess I am saving short hair for when I get older!
smile.gif

OMG your hair grew so fast!!! You are really an inspiration to not only those trying to attain length, but also transitioners and style seekers. Keep up the great work!! Are you going to keep transitioning until you reach waist length? You don't have that much to go.

Back