My hooded dryer broke in half!!!!!!

taylokc

Okay ladies, it looks like Im settling on the Babyliss Rollabout Hard hat Ionic Dryer from Amazon.com. I read all of the reviews on folica.com and the majority of the reviews are really good. Amazon has it for 139.99 and folica has it for 169.99, so I think Im going with Amazon. If anyone has this dryer please chime in and everyone else chime in to encourage me and tell me if you think its a good buy also. Im soooooo nervous!!! This is the first time I've ever made a purchase online this expensive other than clothes, shoes, and my sofa from Rooms to go. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

moonglowdiva

This is the dryer that I was talking about. I hope you can see it.

Attachments

• Dryer1.jpg
    Dryer1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Dryer2.jpg
    Dryer2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5

taylokc

Yeah I can see it. That's the one I had too. Its in two pieces sitting on my living room floor,now.

moonglowdiva

This is my new dryer because the pibbs are priced beyond my reach. It is ok. I got it from Sally.

Attachments

• New Dryer.jpg
    New Dryer.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8

taylokc

That's the one I went and looked at today, but they didn't have anymore. They only had the display. That's why I settled on the Babyliss Rollabout Ionic from amazon. Its just $30 more and it has sooooo many reviews on folica.com.