My hair is the blackest black! bigen is the bomb!

guesswho

I'm trying to take pics but my camera acting up, but anyways I was gonna do it myself but I didn't want to mess up my bathroom so I went by this haitian hairdresser my girlfriend use, don't ask my why when she see my hair she told me I might need 8 bottles I was like what? The way she was describing how thick my hair is wasn't in a complimenting kind of way but I let it slide, anyways I got the 8 bottles and she only used 6, so whilst she was putting the dye in my hair tell me why she ask me why I don't want a relaxer and how its gonna look so nice and long blah blah blah, well I did something my mom did in the past to someone who asked her a dumb question I pretended I was deaf! She said you heard me I said yes I heard you and I choose not to comment, that was awesome her face was stupid with shame I loved it lol, ok back to bigen, so when my hair was finished and I looked in the mirror I was amazed you'll didn't lie this thing is no joke, I even think its too black I look a little weird but its looks great:)

PinkSkates

Good for you! I love jet black hair. I would love to see some pics. And the next time some hairstylist foolishly ask me why don't I want a relaxer in my hair I am going to boldly use your deaf method. That was too freakin' funny:lol: I would have love to seen the look on her face!!!

Mars_Reiko

I'm glad it worked out greaet for you. I used bigen oriental black a few months ago, and I loved the results as well.

guesswho

yourleoqueen said:
What color did you use? I got Oriental Black the other day cuz they didn't have Blue-Black.

I used blue black, its black as hell and really shiney I love it, I just deep condition with some aveda con, and my hair appears so much thicker I think the black color gives that illusion of extra thick hair, I'm loving it more now, my husband said it made me look a little pale because its so dark but summer is here so I'm gonna be darker soon anyways,

STLCoverGirl

guesswho said:
I used blue black, its black as hell and really shiney I love it, I just deep condition with some aveda con, and my hair appears so much thicker I think the black color gives that illusion of extra thick hair, I'm loving it more now, my husband said it made me look a little pale because its so dark but summer is here so I'm gonna be darker soon anyways,

I am a Bigen fan as well, nothing makes hair look healthier than jet black hair. I can't believe she used 6 bottles, lol, that is a lot..I only used one the last time and it was not quite enough so next time I will use two or three. Can't wait to see the pics!!

hopeful

guesswho said:
I'm trying to take pics but my camera acting up, but anyways I was gonna do it myself but I didn't want to mess up my bathroom so I went by this haitian hairdresser my girlfriend use, don't ask my why when she see my hair she told me I might need 8 bottles I was like what? The way she was describing how thick my hair is wasn't in a complimenting kind of way but I let it slide, anyways I got the 8 bottles and she only used 6, so whilst she was putting the dye in my hair tell me why she ask me why I don't want a relaxer and how its gonna look so nice and long blah blah blah, well I did something my mom did in the past to someone who asked her a dumb question I pretended I was deaf! She said you heard me I said yes I heard you and I choose not to comment, that was awesome her face was stupid with shame I loved it lol, ok back to bigen, so when my hair was finished and I looked in the mirror I was amazed you'll didn't lie this thing is no joke, I even think its too black I look a little weird but its looks great:)

I love this!!!! I'm going to do that pretending to be deaf thing sometime myself lol. Congrats on the new black hair! Work it momma:).

guesswho

sweetwhispers said:
Is Bigen damaging?

Well I did my research and the answer is no! Its not harsh or anything you mix it with water and I haven't heard of anyone saying it damged there hair or else I was never going near it lol,

guesswho

thicknlong said:
Good for ya girlie !

Does it dry your hair out ???

Well its suggested that you do a deep condition after but I let the hairdresser dye it and I came home and deep condition for myself my hair feels the same way soft and moist just black as hell lol

ChasingBliss

STLCoverGirl said:
I am a Bigen fan as well, nothing makes hair look healthier than jet black hair. I can't believe she used 6 bottles, lol, that is a lot..I only used one the last time and it was not quite enough so next time I will use two or three. Can't wait to see the pics!!

I love Bigen my self. I used 5 bottles of Medium Chestnut (but had a little left over) and it seem like my hair came out black, lol. I liked the dark color so much that I think next time I am actually going to use one of the blacks. I agree that jet black hair always looks shiney and healthy.

Is it me or does it seem like Bigen strengthens the hair as well?

bablou00

cant wait to see the pictures I love the color I got from Bigen. I used the oriental black and the blue black. blue black is my fav. cause I like jet black hair. I found that it did dry my hair out along w/ me not having good products at the time. but now my hair is back to normal. So no true ill effects just moisturize really good after application

CreoleBelle

I love the oriental black as well. I used it for years while I was relaxed. The only issue I had is I find it made my hair dry, so I used extra moisturizer.

SVT

I heart Bigen's Oriental Black! :D

I first used it about 5 years ago but it made my hair so dry. I swore I'd never use it again but I managed to work out the dryness issues and now that brand is my absolute favorite!

I'd like to try some quality henna now that I know my hair responds well to powders.

SqrpioQutie

Mahalialee4 said:
Did any on you ladies have any henna in your hair prior to using the Bigen and do you still henna? bonjour

i used bigen on previously hennaed hair... right now my hair is a little dry but that could be due to a lot of factors (i also just did my touch up and i didn't condition as well i should have)... i don't know if i'll henna again though... i might do cassia later down the line but i really felt like my hair felt as stong as it did after the bigen with the henna... it might have been my imagination, but it felt the same to me... sorta rope-y with the same looser texture...

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I've always used Bigen to get my hair the blackest of black. I'm disappointed in Indigo because while the color is pretty, it doesn't last very long at all. Bigen lasts forever. And the best: you can use it right after you relax, although I still wait several weeks. The worst part: you have to purchased several bottles because 1 isn't enough. I wonder why they do this.

Anyway, I've noticed that people are using the new Bluest Black formula, which is what I was trying to achieve with Indigo. I have one more Indigo package left that I don't want to waste so I'll use that this weekend...

After that, it's back to Bigen for me.

Congratulations on all of your Bigen success! :yay::yay::yay:

Desert Skye

Darn it, I just colored my hair black over the weekend ( I will be posting up pix soon) but I used Textures and Tones. I will try the Bigen next time because I heard it is really gentle on hair.