My experience with bigen oriental black[pics]

tatambabyy

Well, all the worry for nothing. It was very easy to apply. It did burn a bit but I just relaxed my hair less then a week ago so that may be why. Other than that, it made my stronger! My hair isn't as black as every claims it usually comes out. But it's black enough. So bigen is a yes for me. I plan on using it in the future. Thanks for all the advice!

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 53
I just used it last weekend and loved the results. I bought light chestnut but all of bigen colors come out looking the same to me. I've used this product for many years with consistent results. This is actually the only product that don't damage my hair. All the other dyes are harsh in my opinion

Your hair is gorgeous and the color looks awesome...

Glad you liked it....I'm toying around with the idea of picking up some Bigen this weekend....

I just used it last weekend and loved the results. I bought light chestnut but all of bigen colors come out looking the same to me. I've used this product for many years with consistent results. This is actually the only product that don't damage my hair. All the other dyes are harsh in my opinion

yes, I was very suprised I had no breakage in the end. I was very iffy about dying my hair because I've had some bad experiences with hair dye. But this did the opposite of damaging my hair, it made it stronger.:yep:

Your hair is gorgeous and the color looks awesome...

Glad you liked it....I'm toying around with the idea of picking up some Bigen this weekend....

thanks! if you do decide to get it, I'm sure you won't regret it. Just make sure you do a skin test. Some ladies had some terrible allergic reactions.

Back