My Hair "Drinks" S-Curl

Platinum

I decided to end my 25 week transition last week. I relaxed my hair with "Mizani Fortifying Rhelaxer",neutralized with Isoplus Neutralizing poo, followed by "French Perm Stabilizer Plus". Then, I used CON poo (green & white bottle), then CON condish. I haven't had any breakage but my hair is really dry now. No matter what I use, it's dry!:wallbash: I was so desperate, I even tried Care Free Curl moisturizer, my hair said...:lachen:. The following day I used S-Curl, my hair... :beer:.I used this for a few nights but my hair just continued to :beer: the S-Curl. I co-washed the other day but that didn't help.:ohwell:So, last night, I baggied with S-curl then sealed with Amla and Vatika oils. When I got up, it was a soggy mess then dried to an oily mess. It's not as dry now but it's still oily.:perplexed I was thinking about a co-wash tonight or trying some of my Indian powders to see if that helps.

Do you have any suggestions?

My hair soaks up S curl as well. I might as well have never put it on because an hour later it looks dry. My hair is like this w/ with any liquid or lotion moisturizer I've tried. So i switched to ORS olive oil in a jar and my hair likes it. I'm sure there are other good cremes out there that moisturize and dry light but this is what I had on hand for now. HTH

I would do a wash and add some baking soda to your shampoo and get some of that product build up out of your hair and then I would do a good DC with heat and then wash out and use a good conditioner with slip and then you a good moisturizing leave in and maybe a rollerset and seal with a lighter oil like coconut oil...

also coconut oil really helps my hair stay moisturized and soft.

I hope your hair turns out well..

MY hair "drinks" all moisturizers too, especially S-curl, so I switched to something else :) somewhat of a difference...but I still need to find what really works for me.

good luck on your search!

Back