My friend's hair

YuNg

My friend\'s hair

My friend took his hair down today after having his braids in for about 5 weeks. His hair looked so thin and stringly but its really long. He had alot od dandruff. But he pulled out handfulls of hair. I was not shedded hair. I didnt see no white things. He was like that's just dead hair. Im like oh my god you dont know anything about hair. Im like all hair is dead or it would hurt to cut it. Everybody in my class thought i was dumb and [** potty mouth **]. Im like i so much [** potty mouth **] about hair but im not successful with growing it. While others hardly know anything about hair care and there hair is long but it could be longer.

soulchild

Re: My friend\'s hair

Don't be discouraged Yung. I feel this way too sometimes. Don't let their ignorance about hair get you down. Just continue to take care of your hair and take your vitamins, you should be fine and you will show them.

YuNg

dang i didnt realized i cursed. I apologize! I curse alot on my e-mails lol.

Norma15

thats the same thing that happen to me
heres the story
my friend has short hair. she relaxes it. about couple of months ago she colored it to a redish color it look nice. so she started wearing weave ponytails. the ponytails were really low. so she says Norma my hair is falling out and I told her to deep condtion every week and to make sure to get a protein constructor. she says ok. the next day she says she has a bald spot but not from what i told her to do. so she like i got lot of splitends and broken hairs. so i told her to trim her damaged ends off and keep her ends moisturized. so the next day sh's like my hair itches so he takes a comb and starts raking her scapl with it and then she keeps scrathcing with her long nails. so i told her to stop doing that cause that can irrated her scalp. and she goes oh plzz u ain't not hair technitian. so i told her whatever. thats why i don't tell nobody what i do or try to help them cause they always say something negative when your try to be posstive. sorry for this being so long. i only help those who wanrt help