My Bob...it's been a while ladies..:)

SpiritJunkie

I haven't been around lately been busy with my business.

I see alot of progress going on...great job ladies. Since I've been on (March) I got to weaves done. i had spanish weave for a while...took a 7-10 day break then added another weave...short bob. I didn't want to cut my natural hair since I've come a long way with growth so I did a weave. When i take it out I will post my progress. It's been a year since I started my regimen.

Here's some pics of spanish weave and short bob..More in my fotki.

EDITED TO ADD: I did not weave this bob. my hairdress did this...i permed and dyed my hair prior but he did the THIS particular style. I used MYHAIR brand of weave that comes in a package with rainbow colors on it. I dyed my hair blueblack with waterworks and used 1b weave.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/sweetgee/gee.jpg

DSC000711.jpg

Last edited:
ohmygod!!! ambitious...your hair!!!! Wow...it looks great!:D :D Look how long it is. Dyam i misse out on some stuff around here.

I couldn't log on all day..how'd you get in?? anyway...thanks so much ladies. Yup. It's a weave. I love it...a big change from my usual look.

:grin:

Sweetg said:
ohmygod!!! ambitious...your hair!!!! Wow...it looks great!:D :D Look how long it is. Dyam i misse out on some stuff around here.

I couldn't log on all day..how'd you get in?? anyway...thanks so much ladies. Yup. It's a weave. I love it...a big change from my usual look.

:grin:

Thanks girl!! :) Your stylist did a great job!!!

Wow! Very, very pretty! I love the style! I also have to c/s on the makeup! You look great:)!

Thank you on the makeup compliments. I've been experimenting with it since I've been out quite a bit with my businss I wanted to look ...fresh ..add some color to my life!!!

Back