Dominican blowout...my daughter

wow her hair is absolutely gorgeous!

Ohh I may have to start some serious stretching just so I can get one of those. My relaxers done even look that good :lol:

Dee
Martha's Hair Salon in the west end Jane/sheppard

Mizavalon
Straight pic was the end result

Yokourt/atrinibeauty
She normally wears her hair in ponytails. All day everyday. She washes her hair weekly with Neautrogena Replenish Poo or Motions Moisturizing and conditions with Lorea Long and Strong

Then blow drys or if lazy air drys in pony and her hair grease and thats it.

I've been telling her about sealing in moisture since her hair is so dry so she is now doing that with coconut oil.

Motherex2esq
She was crying for some of it!!! Her scalp is very sensitive since she was a kid. I let her take care of it herself since she was 9 or 10. It was hell..back then everyone wanted to do her hair and would say she's being a baby crying all the time..but it hurt! One day she freaked on my mom and that was the end of it.

Very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww bless her heart. She is too cute. She looking like "moooooom, I don't wanna take any pictures.":lachen:

And her hair is fierce!

They did a beautiful job on her hair. Not to mention the fact that she is beautiful herself. Prepare yourself for problems.:lol:

shotgun is sitting at the front door already!!! :lol:

thanks for all the compliments...now if i can only get my hair in order....:p

I didnt know there were any dom salons in Canada, especially one near where I used to live. I'll have to check them out. Does she get her relaxers done there too?

Your daughter's hair is simply beautiful!!! She is my new hair idol!!!!

She is a real heartbreaker.... Watch out!!!

Sweetg said:
Dee
Martha's Hair Salon in the west end Jane/sheppard

Mizavalon
Straight pic was the end result

Yokourt/atrinibeauty
She normally wears her hair in ponytails. All day everyday. She washes her hair weekly with Neautrogena Replenish Poo or Motions Moisturizing and conditions with Lorea Long and Strong

Then blow drys or if lazy air drys in pony and her hair grease and thats it.

I've been telling her about sealing in moisture since her hair is so dry so she is now doing that with coconut oil.

Motherex2esq
She was crying for some of it!!! Her scalp is very sensitive since she was a kid. I let her take care of it herself since she was 9 or 10. It was hell..back then everyone wanted to do her hair and would say she's being a baby crying all the time..but it hurt! One day she freaked on my mom and that was the end of it.

It is amazing to me why people think that when you have a lot of hair you shouldn't be tender headed. You pull one section of hair and 8 more scream out when you have a lot of hair. I feel her pain. I had to do my hair myself when I was her age. Note, mine was not as thick as hers so I can only imagine how it must have hurt her.

Sweetg said:
(p.s. I noticed that she had some lacio lacio leave in a glass case I asked how much she said NO NO we don't sell to customer only use on client here) i'm like okay...:cool: ..knowing i have some at home!!! (i also saw salerm wheat germ and silicon mix in her stash!):grin:

Did you buy yours from the store or online?

Back