My 10mo. update...Am i BSL yet?

HairTemptress

I was APL 10mo ago and i think im still not BSL yet?? Good god how long does it take lol.:grin:

Regime:
I wash once a week with Creme of Nature
Condition/DC with Silicon Mix (im totally in love with this product)
Slather in either EVOO or Shea Butter.
Put hair in a bun (i position the bun differently ever week)
Tie down with a scarf either over night or fo a couple of minutes to lay down hair .
Then im out the door.:yep:

Thats all i do, its all ive been doing for about 2 years now. I think i need to step it up now because i think my hair didnt grow as much as i feel it should of in ten months. What do you think??

This was my hair in August of last year...:look:

This is my hair now...:perplexed

MangaManiac

WOW! Your hair is so long and healthy looking. I'm digging the shine! I would say that you'll be there by the end of the summer. Even if it takes longer, you'll be claiming BSL in 2010 for sure!

Congrats on all the great progress! It looks wonderful!

Ijanei

Its looking good and u should be there real soon if ur not already there. (not good at judging)

Off topic though, umm I need ur waistline, lol mine is small but have a lil handle thing poppin off smh

Last edited:

supermodelsonya

I never go by the bra...NEVER!!!! LOL! You look BSB to me...hell another inch or two and you'll be MBL!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms.blue

to me your there b/c the bra looks a little low. Your hair is gorgeous & keep doing what doing cuz it's working.

Nixx22jam

I know nothing of length and where it should be I just came in to say your hais is very beautiful and healthy looking

BostonMaria

You're definitely BSL. You wear your bra very low. BTW I agree with Adora, looks like you're very close to MBL. Congrats!!!!!!

BTW Oh I wish I could take a back picture without all the back fat LOL I envy you skinny ladies ahahaha

TwistNMx

I'm not sure about it length-wise, but you've made great progress anyway.
Congrats. You should be proud. :yep: