My 10 yr old DS wants to be baptized and more

HeChangedMyName

I am so excited for him. He was saved in 2007. He asked me about salvation and i explained it to him, he accepted Jesus Christ as his savior at home with me then.

He watched me be baptized in 2004 and was scared of the thought of being dunked in water.

I told him to let me know when he was ready.

I talked to my pastor this morning and my son will need to go to a class at church so he can ask any questions he has and get a full understanding of what it means when you are baptized.

Lately he has been worried about all this end of the world talk and the crazy weather, he's watching the sky looking for Jesus. I'll have to admit, there have been some strange clouds that hold my attention too. He's noticing how the weather patters are really OFF and he's being very watchful. He says he scared that Jesus will come and he'll get left. He wants to do what he can to ensure his salvation is secure.

My 4 yr old DD joined the kids choir Tuesday. I had a meeting at church and she kindly told me she needed to go to choir rehearsal. lol I took her in the santuary where they were practicing and she got up there and joined the rest of the kids. This is after having gone to the dentist on Friday right. . .she was gassed up on laughing gas(had to get crowns---that's another story) but when they were done, she wanted to sing a song and she wanted me to sing with her, so right there in the dentists office my DD sang. . .Jesus the laaaammmmb, the Great I Am. Wonderful and matchless kinnnng, the Word on whom I stannnnnnnddd. Giver of Liiiiiife to eeeeevery mannnnn. I lift my hand and worship in. . .hallelujiahhh. yes she did. her dentist had to give her a hug after that.

My 5 yr old DS says he gonna be a preacher (and football player lol) when he grows up. He is always imitating our pastor now. It's so funny, but he'll just break out in a "thank you Jesus!" or inform his siblings that Jesus don't like what they are doing. lol The other day, I caught him walking in circles praying around his sister.

If I never get another thing from God for the rest of my life, this is enough. I promised him that regardless of my life, that I would show my children the way to Him. They have found him and I couldn't be more content.

CoilyFields

This is the purpose of having children...not just to pass on our lineage and character but to pass on the lineage of Christ!

What a blessing...Your children are blessed to have you as their mother!

Congratulations Woman of God!