much to do about nothing....(product tips)

sylviaetc

i've noticed that alot of us have alot of products that we've stopped using. well i read an artiicle that said that many shampoos conditioners and moisturizers would do excellent double duty as body washes(shampoo) shaving creams(conditioner/moisturizer) and body lotion(moisturizer). on that advice i used my suave coconut conditioner to shave my legs and they came out soooooooo soft and the closeness of the shave was unbelievable! imagine the shave with mango butter! *S*
Thats My 2Cnts & I'm Sticking To It!!!

Sylvia

T

Tee

Great tips! I used up my Elucence shampoo by using it as a shower gel.

beana3

I like Herbal Essences Dry hair shmapoo as a body wash!!! My mom purchased it by mistake and I'm actually glad she did. I used Fantasia Ic deep penetrating as a shave lotion, worked great. And i use this ultra harsh shampoo, Fruit of the Earth Vit e as a tub claner.

JenJen2721

I've replaced my Aussie Slip with AO Island Spice Cream rinse because it provides better 'slip'. So now I use my Aussie Slip to shave my legs. I was actually out of shaving cream and I like the Aussie Slip better. My legs are super soft afterwards!

ineedmoney

[ QUOTE ]
LOVE your avatar, Peachtree!

By the way, ladies, a few months ago we had a really interesting thread called 'Left Over Shampoo Uses!!!!!!!!' You might want to check it out:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Women&Number=16306&Forum=Women&Words=shampoo%20uses&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=16306&Search=true#Post16306

[/ QUOTE ]
oh lord!! after reading that i realize why you guys say to do condtioner washes!
they make shampoo seem like acid. the only thing i ever used shampoo for other than my hair was to clean my sneakers and that's cuz of the lather.

sylviaetc

beana3: lol i too use my harsher shampoo to make my shower spic and span! now if a shampoo can clean icky soap scum than it's way too harsh for my hair!

sylvia