MTG possibly being marketed to humans soon?

meia said:
i went digging yall!! lol took me sooner than i thought! heres the link (or if you want to check the thread out for yourself, go to the search engine on here, type in: cheap mtg, then click on this thread What was your cheapest MTG buy? by SweetNic_JA
:

http://www.millbrook-tack.com/millbrook/

its $11 for the big bottle and its well worth it- cheaper than the actual site!! ;) ;)

happy shopping ladies!
This is the cheapest I have ever saw it. I ordered and I am getting a nother bottle next pay. I want to stock up because I believe its either going to sold in smaller bottles and its going to be very expensive. It might twenty dollars for 4 oz or something stupid like that.

oh hell no yall i'm about to stockpile this stuff. you know the price for humans is gonna be 3xs the price it is for horses NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I am still gonna buy it for my horse in the back yard ( well it is a toy one) so I will still pay "horsey prices!" bonjour

Actually, I was thinking of marketing MTG throughout the ghetto *JJ Evans voice*

Put the MTG in an un-labeled bottle mixed with olive oil to hide the smell; sell about an ounce of it for $20 and BAM! RICH! :)

Just kidding... Haha!

[
Put the MTG in an un-labeled bottle mixed with olive oil to hide the smell; sell about an ounce of it for $20 and BAM! RICH! :)

]
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol very funny but true

Mahalialee4 said:
I am still gonna buy it for my horse in the back yard ( well it is a toy one) so I will still pay "horsey prices!" bonjour

I know, ggggeeeeedyup horsey!
I wont ever buy the human version :D
Blossssom, I know many of us thought about it. Shoot I'll do it and label it as my Nigerian grandmother's traditional African recipe for hair growth :D

Naijaqueen said:
Blossssom, I know many of us thought about it. Shoot I'll do it and label it as my Nigerian grandmother's traditional African recipe for hair growth :D

Girl, it is something to think about :lol:

However, our people have been exploited enough by others. I will NOT jump on the bandwagon ;)

Back