MSM= weird menstrual cycle?

Dominicanatural

I have had major success with MSM. Hair, nails and skin. I can not tell you how much hair growth since I am int the hide your hair until the end of the year challenge. My hair on my eyebrows are thicker and eyelashes too. My hair texture is a lot softer or pliable than before. My joints don't hurt and skin looks fab. I followed the instructions and took lots of water. You should know if your body will like it or not within a week or two.

Here's to your health.

I echo all of these positive effects of MSM. Within a week my skin glowed and since then my hair and nail's appearance has also improved. I also suffer from depression and my mood has significantly improved. Check WebMD for more alleged benefits of MSM as well as side effects. I am guessing that the experiences in this thread are not that of the typical user taking around 1500mg a day. I have been taking 2000mg for two months and have nothing but good things to report. My period has come at a regular time and my PMS symptoms which used to be insane have greatly improved.

LilMissSunshine5

Aggie- I will stay with 2,000mg for another cycle to see if it evens out...thanks for the feedback! I really don't want to give up the benefits, but I get crazy emotional before my period, so I really can't afford to have more than one a month :lachen::lachen: