MSM question

BronzyBella

I just began taking MSM (1000 mg in capsule form) about 2 weeks ago. I like it so far. I can breathe easier in the mornings (i used to get stuffed up) and the small breakout I got shortly after starting it, is going away.

I see that a lot people eventually increase their MSM dosage. I was wondering if this is to:

1.) further increase their results or
2.) because their body becomes accustomed to it, and it stops working as well as it used to

-Dee

BrooklynSouth

Karma1981 said:
I just began taking MSM (1000 mg in capsule form) about 2 weeks ago. I like it so far. I can breathe easier in the mornings (i used to get stuffed up) and the small breakout I got shortly after starting it, is going away.

I see that a lot people eventually increase their MSM dosage. I was wondering if this is to:

1.) further increase their results or
2.) because their body becomes accustomed to it, and it stops working as well as it used to

-Dee

I take about 3grams a day. I first started taking MSM for growth but soon began to see how great my skin glowed and the absence of joint pains; it's become a daily supplement. I take SOURCE NATURALS 2.6gms from VITACOST and the rest I get from my hair vitamin.
Stopped working...no..I cannot really tell you what is contributing to the growth..moisture, TLC, vitamins, frequent shampoo and conditioning..I don't know but I like it!!