MSM: I fell off the wagon..I fell hard. One small error killed me.

nadine1977canada

I have been striving with MSM. My skin was glowing and all. No bad side effect.

Well one evening i took remembered to take my second MSM pill ( 1000mg). All was going great, until a few second after swallowing it. My mom tells me she saw something on the news and we cant drink tap water. I was like oh ok:look:

Now, Im the type of personal who loves water.Only water can quench my thirst and nothing else. I cant go without it. Well I did all day without it and i was DYING! :perplexed The stores were all closed, it was rememberance day. S o by the end of the day , around 11 pm. My sister in law tells me she drank the tap water and its all good. Its only a neighboring city who have problems and not us!! I ran and drank 2 glasses immediately.

The next morning I woke up with blemishes and a mirgraine. So far Im still getting migraines on a daily basis. I think i will have to stop taking MSM for like a week. Continue to drink water until all the negative side effects die down and then start all over again.:(

Just wanted to vent y'all sorry.:ohwell:

Aveena

YEah.. that's the thing I noticed to about MSM. Ya haf to drink your water. If I feel like I'm slaking on the water I slack off on the MSM as well.

I don't think I'll stop taking it completely ... just I know I must have water or else all h*ll breaks loose.

Treasure2k6

I stopped taking MSM because I started getting headaches as well. It was after the 2nd week of taking them. I took it with bottled water, I guess its just not meant for me...or some people.

I too had glowing skin for the 1st week and it was all good!! I just could not bear the headaches, and had to discontinue it from my regimen.

Let me know how it works out for you once you start taking it again.

nadine1977canada said:
I have been striving with MSM. My skin was glowing and all. No bad side effect.

Well one evening i took remembered to take my second MSM pill ( 1000mg). All was going great, until a few second after swallowing it. My mom tells me she saw something on the news and we cant drink tap water. I was like oh ok:look:

Now, Im the type of personal who loves water.Only water can quench my thirst and nothing else. I cant go without it. Well I did all day without it and i was DYING! :perplexed The stores were all closed, it was rememberance day. S o by the end of the day , around 11 pm. My sister in law tells me she drank the tap water and its all good. Its only a neighboring city who have problems and not us!! I ran and drank 2 glasses immediately.

The next morning I woke up with blemishes and a mirgraine. So far Im still getting migraines on a daily basis. I think i will have to stop taking MSM for like a week. Continue to drink water until all the negative side effects die down and then start all over again.:(

Just wanted to vent y'all sorry.:ohwell:

XXXtacy

I have been taking it for almost a year (well the last 2 months not so much). I wasn't taking it with water but juice and I have been getting the flu-like symptoms but as soon as I increased my water intake, the symptoms went away and my skin is clearing up very nicely.

Water is very crucial to the success of MSM. I am seeing this for sure. :)