Help!! MSM Use

seymone

I recently started using MSM 2.5 grams and biotin... Do you guys think it is the MSM breaking me out?? I have about 5 moderate size pimples on my face. I drink about 80-95 oz of water a day. I also was taking the MSM at night.. Please help.. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

YasmanSoBe

It could possibly be. I had a similar problem which I contributed to MSM. When I was just taking Biotin, my skin had no problems. When I added MSM, my skin broke out. I had the same problem with Evening Primrose Oil.

Have you been taking this combination (Biotin/MSM) or did you just add MSM to your regimine?

ETA: I forgot to say that it could be an initial reaction. I downed my dosage of MSM and haven't had any problems since...maybe my system got used to it..?

cicilypayne

This happen to me when I started using MSM and Biotin together. Get vitamin C right away and use pore cleansers for your face those big pimples are not your run in the mill break out they left scars when my husband tried to tamper with them. Careful act quick take 3 or 4 tabs of vit c pronto and continue taking them, until outbreak subside.:) :)

sereia

You should start with a small dose like 1 g and gradually increase it. It is important to drink enough water or tea, too. Have at least 1,5 to 2 liters a day.
HTH