Motions Marula Products-Anyone tried it?

KBA

Hi
Has anyone tried the new Motions products: Marula strengthening moisturizer or scalp oil?? ? I saw it at Wal-Mart. It looks pretty good...since Marula oil is contained in many other natural products recommended on this board. and several other conditioning products. Its supposed to be better than olive oil..hmm

just looking for some reviews :)

Cxshortie

I was looking at these products tonight in walmart, I really like the way that they smell - the thing that concerns me most is that the 1st or 2nd item in the ingredients is mineral oil.

cmesweet

NO I haven't tried it. My sister and I saw it in a magazine, went to the store to find it and no one carried it here.

Those products do look good, plus, I love me some Motions.

LovelyZ

I plan to try out the hair and scalp oil spray when I run out of my current hair oil. The hair and scalp oil is the only product in the Marula line that doens't have mineral oil or petrolatum.

adw425

I was looking at it in Walmart, but the marula was near or at the bottom of the ingredients list of the one product I looked at and I didn't look at any of the others.

Miss*Tress

Yes, I use this. It makes my hair feel very soft and silky. The smell is quite pronounced so some may find it pleasant (like me) while others may not.

ChristmasCarol

I used a bottle of the conditioner. I mixed it with VO5 Tea Tree Therapy and EVOO and used for cowashing. I liked the smell. I may or may not buy more after I try out all the other conditioners I'm sampling.

It's OK, but I wouldn't put it at the top of the list.

Miss*Tress

I should specify that I have only used the marula oil. The other products in the line have mineral oil and petrolatum which I'm trying to avoid.

sharifeh

I accidentally bought the Marula oil moisturizer and it's collecting dust; the Marula oil is the only one w/o mineral oil. I assume it's probably really good!!!!