Motions CPR as a pre poo?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Last night, I used Motions CPR as a pre poo. I wanted to shampoo and condition after, to make sure all of those little thingies got washed out. Was that okay? Or was washing my hair washing out the effects of the CPR? It still made my hair very soft and strong feeling, but I wonder if I hadn't washed it, would the outcome be even better (?)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I do that all the time usings CPR as a pree poo, my hair loves it. So if you are wrong than we both are wrong. My feeling is if your hair loves it than keep on doing it. Your hair is your first judge on being right or wrong

tiffers

Thanks LadyR! My hair does seem to love CPR. It's so soft and strong, and my breakage has really decreased. This is definately a new staple for me!

shunta

I do this sometimes too, Tiffers. Alot of ladies pre poo with conditioners such as this one and the ORS Mayo.:)

IntoMyhair

I just washed my hair this evening and still saw some broken hairs and thought to myself that I'll pull out my unused jar of CPR next deep con day now thanks to ur post I'll be using it as a pre poo than a moist con to deep condition with after

thanks

edit to say i just used emergencee after my relaxer so cpr is next

tiffers

Thanks you guys! IntoMyHair, I'm glad that I gave you a new idea! That's cool! Let me know how it goes :)

loveable37

I tried some MOTION CPR PROTEIN/RECONSTUR it works okay for me plus my hair was so dry from my relaxer retouch last week.

seymone

This is exactly what I do. I prepoo with Cpr and then shampoo and deep condition with drp-11.. My hair is strong and healthy with no breakage and minimal shedding. The only thing is my perm does not last at all.

Brownie518

That is really the only way I use CPR. I love it. :yep: Sometimes I will add some castor or some other oil to it. Depends on my hair's mood at the time.