More Photos From The African American Girl With Long Hair - Youtube

that_1_grrrl

I believe she joined after a lot of the comments she got from the video.
It was a video of her daughter who was 13, I believe, and had thigh length hair.
There were some disagreements over the use of vaseline on her hair, but it worked for her! I even tried it recently and was impressed with the results.

Oh, thanks!

Neith

The video was removed, this was originally posted August of last year.

It was a video of a girl with kinky 3b/c hair that was THIGH LENGTH and healthy and thick from root to tip. The girl was about 14 I think.

I saw the mother around not too long ago. She really left? She was a very nice lady :yep:

The regimen was...

Wash and condition with nexxus (or was it keracare?) every two weeks. Oil the hair with melted vaseline. I believe that she airdried in (HUGE) bantu knots/kept her hair in one long braid going back a lot. She would use the maxiglide to straighten every few months.

That's just from my memory, I could be wrong... but I think I got it basically.

MizzBrown

She's still here. She'd have pics up of her daughters hair in her siggy and avi...i think she's responsible for the Vaseline Challenges now based off that reggie.

that_1_grrrl

Okay, I caught on to who y'all were talking about, and yes, she is gone. I just went to look at her profile, and she's no longer on the member's list. :( I didn't know she came here because people were talking about her use of vaseline. I know it had caused some controversy.

That's sad she's gone though. :(

Irresistible

Okay, I caught on to who y'all were talking about, and yes, she is gone. I just went to look at her profile, and she's no longer on the member's list. :( I didn't know she came here because people were talking about her use of vaseline. I know it had caused some controversy.

That's sad she's gone though. :(

I'm totally shocked she left :cry: