Moisturizing conditioners

bettydavis

I recently bought Aphogee to help make my hair stronger since my hair is still prone to breakage. I plan on using it once every few months. I also got the Aubrey's GPB to use as my deep conditioner weekly. My question is, what should I use to follow up my the Aphogee? I was thinking the GPB would be too much protein. The other moisturizing conditioners I have are Garnier Fructis and LeKair's, which seem to work better when I don't leave them on too long. But I feel like I might need something more.... does anyone have any suggestions? What is the best moisturizing conditioner you've used?

stoshgirl

i personally recommend KERACARE HUMECTO CONDITIONER. It gives great slip and detangles and conditions your hair to the max!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaya

JOICO Intensive Moisturizing conditioner!!! THis is the best moisture while AUBREY GPB is my new favorite protein!

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
stoshgirl said:
i personally recommend KERACARE HUMECTO CONDITIONER. It gives great slip and detangles and conditions your hair to the max!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA

H

honey_jammz82

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
JOICO Intensive Moisturizing conditioner!!! THis is the best moisture while AUBREY GPB is my new favorite protein!

[/ QUOTE ]

I really want to try this Joico and Elucence!

sithembile

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
JOICO Intensive Moisturizing conditioner!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They gon need to start paying you soon!

bettydavis

Thanks ladies I knew I could count on you
. I feel like I'm becoming a PJ but I need to find something that works.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

i really wanna try this...its only 10.95 at Trade secret. I wont need the large bottle becasue i plan to only use it once a month.

bettydavis

Okay I did it. I just came back from the mall and got me some Joico Intensive Moisturizing conditioner, I've heard too many good things about it. It was expensive but it's a big bottle. Now I have yet another product I want to use but I can't cause of my braids. I just can't wait to take them out!!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
bettydavis said:
Okay I did it. I just came back from the mall and got me some Joico Intensive Moisturizing conditioner, I've heard too many good things about it. It was expensive but it's a big bottle. Now I have yet another product I want to use but I can't cause of my braids. I just can't wait to take them out!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im shopping while Im in Braids too. I feel like taking them out now so I can try all my new suaves out. But Im trying to stay strong and to keep them in to the 20th

bettydavis

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
bettydavis said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Im shopping while Im in Braids too. I feel like taking them out now so I can try all my new suaves out. But Im trying to stay strong and to keep them in to the 20th

[/ QUOTE ]

Ayeshia, you don't even know how ready I am to take these things out. I got everything lined up and ready, my new kinky phoney pony (that looks EXACTLY like my natural hair, I am so happy, I'm going to try the baggie method next), my deep conditioners and everything. But I'll try to wait till the 20th too, that would be over 6 weeks for me. We gotta be strong.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
LUST and Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner are my favorites.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went to the LUST website today...OMG do I want those products...they sound YUMMY!!!! Where can you get the Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner?