MN, Capzasin, Neosporin AF, etc...Not getting any results!

PurAngl1

Hello Ladies, this is my first thread (I just joined, but been looking at the threads). Anyway, I just purchased MN, Neosporin AF, and Capzasin after reading all the threads about them. However, I don't feel anything with them. I applied the MN a few days ago and felt nothing. The next day I bought Neosporin AF and still nothing. Discouraged, I didn't apply it again until today. I mixed the two. But I don't feel any tingling sensation or anything. I did apply the Capzasin once and felt the burn. But that's the only thing that I do feel. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? Or does anyone know why it doesn't work on my scalp? I was so excited about doing this and now I am discouraged. :perplexed Please help!!!

jazzysweet

I think you are talking about the tingling sensation right?

I dont get the tingle from the MN itself. You have to mix it with Sulfur 8 or Dr. Miracles (Or whatever has the tingling sensation) to feel it. I believe you will still see some results with just the MN but people mix it with other oils to prevent headaches, etc. I like to mix with the Sulfur 8 because it stimulates my scalp.

Demi27

I think you are talking about the tingling sensation right?

I dont get the tingle from the MN itself. You have to mix it with Sulfur 8 or Dr. Miracles (Or whatever has the tingling sensation) to feel it. I believe you will still see some results with just the MN but people mix it with other oils to prevent headaches, etc. I like to mix with the Sulfur 8 because it stimulates my scalp.

I agree with this. I've never gotten a tingle from MN by itself. When I was using Lenzi's request I would feel a slight tingle. When I mixed Lenzi's with Capazin I really felt the burn. LOL.

yodie

Hello Ladies, this is my first thread (I just joined, but been looking at the threads). Anyway, I just purchased MN, Neosporin AF, and Capzasin after reading all the threads about them. However, I don't feel anything with them. I applied the MN a few days ago and felt nothing. The next day I bought Neosporin AF and still nothing. Discouraged, I didn't apply it again until today. I mixed the two. But I don't feel any tingling sensation or anything. I did apply the Capzasin once and felt the burn. But that's the only thing that I do feel. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? Or does anyone know why it doesn't work on my scalp? I was so excited about doing this and now I am discouraged. :perplexed Please help!!!

I usually don't get the tingling sensation, unless it's from the peppermint oil that I include in one of my mixtures. Yet, my hair is thriving with MN. My nape is longer in 2 months with MN than it's ever been while I was natural for four years.

I use the Family Dollar MN. I didn't see many results with other brands.

Stick with it. Get the Family Dollar MN if you can. I also tried Neosporin AF with no results. Some ladies say the Target version of MN works well too.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
It will take a while to see growth. I never felt any tingling with neosporin AF. You brave to put the "pepper cream" on your scalp. No wonder you felt the burn!:grin:

CocoGlow

Yeah, I didn't feel any warm sensations w/ my generic MN 2% by itself...but once I mixed in some generic Capsacian cream and Peppermint Essential Oil, I felt it!!

The MN should work by itself, but most of us are adding additional ingredients to maximize the stimulation....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Just be patient honey, it takes a few weeks/months to see actual results. As for the tingling sensation, some people get it with different things. MN or Neosporing AF doesn't really give a tingling sensation. If you mix it with something like peppermint, eucalyptus, or any of those oils, you will feel a bit of tingling. Also, the Capzasin should give you a tingling sensation because of the cayenne pepper in it. But as far as growth is concerned, just give a few weeks to continue to give it a fair enough shot to work. But always remember this: different strokes for different folks. What works for one doesn't always work for all.

Last edited: