MN Ladies

vonte422

Hey Ladies what kind of MN are you using? I could not find MN or Neosporin AF in rite aid, cvs, or the local pharmacy. And I was not about to buy a box that said Monistat:nono:. I found some tube of 2% MN on Ebay and Amazon I am trying to find 2% I plan on mixing it with Natures Blessing (if not something more creamy like Surge Tu Shea trying to use up tese products:wallbash:) but I am definately going to mix it with my BT.

Also have you ladies seen faster results by using MN alone or mixing it with other growth aids.

Im also gonna start taking my vitamins again (Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Flaxseed, and B6) I dont only take them for hair growth. and Im upping my water intake and fruits and veggies.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I'm using the Family Dollar brand. I can't say if I've seen faster results or not, since I not too long ago started it. You can also get the Dollar Tree, Walgreens or Walmart brand as well, at least that's what I seen some ladies have posted saying they got theirs from. HTH!

vonte422

Thank you so much. I cant find it anywhere. Id rather not pay alot of money for it either until im 110% sure it works:grin:

tricie

Hi, Vonte422,

Supposedly, according to a thread where a poll was taken, Family Dollar brand is the best one. I bought some 2% mn from AmericaRx.com, and switched to the FD brand after not seeing any results.

Now I have hella new growth! :drunk: