Mizani/Imposter???

Robin41

I just wanted to let everyone know I got my t/u at JC Penny's yesterday. The operator was very talented and we had a pretty good discussion about hair in general. She used all Mizani products: relaxer for fine hair, Moisturefuse, Rose H20 and Spradiance Glosser. I didn't look at the labels or read any ingredients so I have no idea whether they were fakes or the real thing.

What I do know is she did an excellent job, my hair looks and feels great and I'm a satisfied Mizani (or knock-off) consumer! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I'm glad your touch up went so well! Its good to hear that they used the whole line to keep everything consistant and working together. Personally, I'll stick with the Mizani Moisturefuse (herb version) since I used to like it before anyway /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks, Allandra and BRH. I had never used any other Mizani products except the relaxer so I had nothing to compare it to but I was pleasantly surprised.

I think if I buy another hair care product, my husband will blow a blood vessel but once I use up some of my current supply, I'll at least have to invest in the Moisturefuse.

Back