Attn Mizani Users

rayne

I'm trying to control my PJ habit and have decided to stick with what works for me. I've been using Mizani conditioners for years and I really love them so I'm thinking of just using that on-line. Right now I have the Puriphying shampoo, the Moisturefuse, Kerafuse, and Hydrafuse conditoners and the Thermelastic heat protector.

I'm considering buying the:
~Rhelaxer
~Botanifying shampoo (I tried this once years ago, but can't remember how I liked it),
~Confiderm Scalp Oil
~Rose H2O Hairdress
~Spradiance Glosser
~Strengthening Style Serum

Have any of you used these? If so, how did you like them?

hi rayne, I have no contribution on these products but have a question for you.

How do you like the moisturefuse? I have this and only used it once ages and ages ago and forgot if it was any good or not /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Any tips on using it? Thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif and I hope you get better responses than mine!

rayne

brownrelaxedhair, I LOVE the moisturefuse!!!! My hair used to be really dry and "crunched" when I combed it. On the bottle it says "Even the desert blooms after a drenching rain" and that's exaclty what happened to my hair!! There was a noticeable difference after the first use but the improvements were much more dramtic after continued use. At the time I also used to use the Redkin CAT Protein Treatment (?) for 5 minutes, followed by the Mizani for 10-15 minutes. My hair was so healthy that whenever I used to get it done, the stylists would comment on how beautiful my hair was. Unfortunately, the PJ in me still wasn't satisfied so I tried other products and my hair hasn't been the same since /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Another evidence of Mizani's "miracle" is shortly ater being pregnant, my hair was dull, dry, and just plain "icky". No matter what I did, it just didn't look right. So I went out and bought some more moisturefuse and after a while my hair was soft and moisturized again. Everyone that I've convinced to give Mizani a try, tell me how much they love it. Did I convince you to try it yet /images/graemlins/smile.gif Anyway, I would definitly suggest that you give it another chance, especially if you have dry hair. I know some people that use it without the dryer and still liked it, but I think using the dryer would yeild better results (you're supposed to do it that way anyway). HTH!!

Oh my God thanks sooo much for reminding me again then to try this. I do have a bottle that's been sitting in my dresser for ages.

I actually was given it by my hairdresser friend who told me how good it is. I've only ever found it in one beauty supply store too so its a really rarity to find.

I'll definitely go back to using it at some point after I've waded through the other conditioners I have (of which there are many /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Thanks again for the detailed and very convincing post. I'm sure you'll get others interested now too /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A

AmilLion

Last night I did a condition wash, and today my hair had buildup on it. My scalp was itching like crazy, however, my hair was very soft.

Tonight, I went to the Dominicans to get a wash and set. I got this recommendation from another board (arosci products) I washed with Arosci, deep conditioned with Motions CPR for 30 minutes under a warm hooddryer, rinsed then applied Mizani Moisturefuse for about 5-10 minutes rinsed again, then she sprayed the Arosci Leave in Conditioner on my hair, roller sat me..................................OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

My is very silky, very bouncy, very straight, very light and very moisturized. The products worked so well together for my hair that I didn't have to put hair dress or oil. My hair is that moisturized and shiny.

Ladies, I found a winner combination for me. GOOD LUCK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

AND TO THINK, I PAID ONLY $8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE WASH & SET!!

You make me laugh.... the OMG OMG OMG lines had me cracking up"!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Sooo funny.

I couldn't use Motions CPR becuase it tangles my hair up into a bird nest /images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm definitely sold again though on re-trying my Moisturefuse. I knew it HAD to be good if my hairdresser friend recced it. She used it before on my hair and it was sooo nice after I begged her to get me the bottle which she did /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Loved reading your post though....where the heck did you pay only $8??

A

AmilLion

Actually, after using the CPR I noticed that my hair was tangled a little, but it was very smushy while wet (soft). When the Moisturefuse was added, it helped to detangle my hair. When she was roller setting my hair, NO HAIR CAME OUT!!!!!

lol @ $8 roller set. Near my house. I live in New York.

The best part about it, they were sooo nice. Se was like mami, if I'm washing to hard let me know. If I comb too rough let me know. She did and ideal job. To top that off, I got there @ 7:30pm and they took me!

where abouts do you live in NY? I'm in Queens and am trying to find a good local salon to do wash and sets.

Its not easy /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I wouldn't use the CPR again. I'd use other protein conditioners that I have but the M.Fuse is a definite keeper /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't get over the $8. Your so lucky...

A

AmilLion

I live in Upper Manhattan. Up here, from about 125th-200st, there's about 3-5 Dominican salons on every block (both sides of the block). There's soo much competition up here. In my immediate radius, there's about 10 Dominican salons (no kidding you). 4 are on the same BLOCK!!! lol.

But I got my hair done on 133rd st. & amsterdam avenue.

Good Luck.

yes your lucky then as I do know that these salons are concentrated on the 100+ streets of Manhatten.

I'm trying to find the lowest street one. Something pref. below that 100th street so I'll see. I've asked a few friends to look into it for me.

Thanks for sharing though. Your very lucky to have such a choice from home /images/graemlins/wink.gif

A

AmilLion

Yes, I know. There's a really good salon that's on 117th & 8th Avenue. That's the only one that I can think of that's in the low 100's.

NYCchild

ohh dear me.. see what u gone and done now girlie /images/graemlins/shocked.gif u know ill be going up there to get this done to me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks for this post

Terri /images/graemlins/wink.gif

A

AmilLion

No problem. I frequent many of the Dominican Salons up here because there's such a wide variety. I'll keep you posted on which I find are the best.

Additionally, I don't know if I posted this, but the salon I went to last night, they were soo nice, asking me if they were washing too hard or combing to hard. She even said to me, if I'm doing anything you don't like, let me know.

rayne

$8!!! See, now I'm jealous. We don't have any dominican salons where I live. Waaaahhhh, I wanna get my hair done at a dominican salon too /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rayne

AmilLion, where do you get your Arosci products from? I've always been interested in that line, but have never seem them sold anywhere. I know someone posted a link, but everytime I tried clicking on a product, this box thingie kept getting in the way. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

NayNay

This message is for brownrelaxedhair! I have gone to this DR hair salon and it is in Harlem around 110. I have paid about $20 for a blowout and my hair is thick and past the shoulders I havent gone in a minute since I no longer get blowouts, but I am sure they are cheap for a wash and set especially if you bring your own product. They don't talk much and they have a routine-go directly to the sink area-girl it is like a mini factory! $8 I don't think it will be that cheap, but I like them. They are quick and open on Sunday too.
http://www.nysite.com/westside/c10/mirrorim.htm

Thanks NayNay for your response.

Believe it or not, I just found a D salon on 42 street!! I know I know I'm shocked. I'm going next Tuesday (its $20 on Tues, $30 all other days) just to see if its any good.

If it is, then I'll have to log that one down as a convenient place to go to close to my office /images/graemlins/grin.gif