Minor Album update MILESTONE REACHED!!!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Ok i've been in cornrows since Early oct. Then i started my wig challenge. I spray daily with activator, surge when i remember and applied mango butter or 360 styling to the last inch or so of my hair every other day. And i got lots of growth. Heres the milestone: I can reach around my back and grab my hair!!!! So excited. And from the looks of the pic in my album I should be able to reach waist length because my torso is really short.

I only put up 2 pics cause I'm just going to rebraid my hair and slap on the wig. I am trying to make it past my birthday next month with out heat. My goal is not to do any heat until my timeline length check at the end of Feb.

**still needing to add more pics to my daughters album will do by monday Shes on the grow too

Peachtree

CONGRATS /images/graemlins/clap.gif on ur milestone! Doesn't if feel wonderful when u see the fruits of ur labor?!?!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
it does and i figured i dont need the latest and greatest products my suave aphogee surge and activator are working just fine. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Nay

Looking good, Ms. Portugal. Your hair is looking healthy, getting longer, and is responding to all that TLC. What a wonderful combination /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep on growing!!!

oglorious1

Mixologist
Looking good and so is your daughter's hair, she's got the right idea about being "happy and nappy", you go girl...gotta use that one!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

dreemssold

Congrats, msportugal /images/graemlins/clap.gif!! You both are getting some good growth /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

lovelymissyoli

Congrats on your growth Mrs. P!! Your cornrows started to look like mines when I left them in for two months. I could lift those things off of my head like it wasn't nothing! I can't wait until I reach a milestone like you did!! Grow girl! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
congrats...looks like u have a lotta shrinkage. you'll be brastrap in no time! keep taking good care of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SherryLove

whoa ms p... you have some good growth going on there, and it looks healthy as well...beautiful.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Angelicus

YAY!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am just too happy for you. I was just looking at your album a couple of days ago.

G

I absolutely love looking at your album. It shows so much detail. Good work and happy growing. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Ayeshia

your hair is soooo hot and it grows really fast /images/graemlins/love.gif Congrats Ms.P /images/graemlins/clap.gif I love your album and your photshop creations too.:)

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
this is crazy that you think it grows fast maybe i'm moving
into a new phase cause in my transition for a yr I only got
4inches and this year I only have about 3.5 inches of new hair /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
Maybe I'm joining the 6inches per year club go me!!!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Shout to jetcity for inspiring my photoedited creations!!