Milky Way Brazilian Curl Indian Hair Install

danigurl18

I have been researching Kinky Curly hair for months now but it was always out of my budget. I found this hair at the BSS and I decided to get it. I had my friend do a sew in with a little bit out on the top. And I love it!! Since my hair is sandy blonde, I had to put a rinse in my own hair to match the weave, but it looks great.The texture matches my hair perfectly. All I do is cowash every 2 days and throw some Cantu shea butter in and go! Here are the pics.. enjoy!! (Excuse the makeup.. it was homecoming lol):grin:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
that looks really, really good on you!!!:grin:
is that a common type to find at a BSS?? cause i don't think i've ever seen anything quite so "textured" at the one i frequent down here @ school (which kinda sucks anyways :perplexed)

danigurl18

that looks really, really good on you!!!:grin:
is that a common type to find at a BSS?? cause i don't think i've ever seen anything quite so "textured" at the one i frequent down here @ school (which kinda sucks anyways :perplexed)

I was researching it before I actually went to the BSS. I had to go to 6 BSS to find it lol. But I was going to order it from hairsisters.com.. That's where I first saw it!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I was researching it before I actually went to the BSS. I had to go to 6 BSS to find it lol. But I was going to order it from hairsisters.com.. That's where I first saw it!
SIX?!!! yikes-if i had a car down here i'd be willing to do that type of chasing, but me and public transportation...we don't quite get along all the time. :look:
i might hunt it down anyways-that hair is seriously gorgeous!!
may i ask what the price was? and how many packs you had to use?
i'm sorry for all the questions...

danigurl18

I paid 35 a pack for it at the BSS but I think it's about the same price on the hairsisters.com website... I used a pack and a half

Supervixen

NICE!

How does one take care of curly weave? i like the look but I guess I'm just unfamiliar with the maintenance.

danigurl18

I take care of mine just like my hair... wide tooth comb, lost of conditioner and water and not alot of manipulation

Kneechay

must be nice to find a weave that matches your texture perfectly and you can wash n go. :sigh:

i like the color match

nikki2229

Your hair looks great. I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to EP or Halley's curl.
How is the quality?

danigurl18

Your hair looks great. I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to EP or Halley's curl.
How is the quality?

I love it! It's very soft and easy to detangle. It did get a lil wild because of homecoming but was easy to tame back into shape..

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
must be nice to find a weave that matches your texture perfectly and you can wash n go. :sigh:

i like the color match

um, Nichi, i'm gonna need you to quit sighing.:lachen:
because i'm totally jealous of your weaves-your stylist is AMAZING.

BostonMaria

OMG its gorgeous and if I didn't know better I'd say it was your real hair. Now you and the girl in your siggie are twins LOL