My Virgin Indian Install**PICS**

Salsarisma

I was finally brave enough to get a curly install. This is the first curly install I've ever had. I must say that I love love love this hair!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I ordered two packs of the 15'-18' Virgin Indian ^1 curls. The hair arrived in two bundles wrapped in a white netting. The hair is sooo soft and I love the curl pattern. I flat twist the front hair that was left out every night for blending..some days it's better than others. LOL! Every morning I spray a mix of conditioner (Dove frizz ease) and water on the hair and detangle it with my wide tooth bone comb. I spray with John Freida Dream Curls and scrunch the hair. I lightly oil with Argan or Coconut oil and that's all. It's so low maintenance.

When I wash my hair, I co-wash with various conditioners, detangle and follow the above routine. So far I am loving the quality of this hair. Here are a few pictures of the hair installed. Sorry if the pics are big....just don't quote them:grin:

My blending on a not so good day:

My blending on a good day:

The back of the hair...sorry I couldn't get a full length picture:

Out on the town..the finished look:

Thanks for viewing. Let me know what you think!!!!

Salsarisma

Go Salsa! Go Salsa! :clapping::clapping::clapping: Pretty hair and your skin is gorgeous!

Wow, it looks so natural! You look beautiful!:clap::gorgeous:

It looks great! Beautiful!!!

you look great! it blends nicely. :yep:

You look stunning Sal :love::yep:

You look lovely! :gorgeous:

Great blending, very natural look>>> beautiful

i love it! work it girl.

it looks really good

Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!:grouphug: I am sooo in love with this hair!!!

Salsarisma

Lol! I am "tickled pink" as we say in the south. I'm like 'whose skin are they saying is flawless?' I am so self-conscious about my skin!!! Goes to show we are truly our own worst critic! Thanks a bunch ladies!!

SimplyLeesh

how much of your own hair is left out in the front? This is very good and I think I will do a sew in pretty soon!

ms.tatiana

this is a natural look!!! i wouldn't believe it wasn't yours!!! i love hair like that you look wonderful!!

Salsarisma

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

It's been two weeks and I still live the hair! It does shed a little, which is why I suggested sealing, but it's holding up great.

I spray with water/conditioner mix and it turns out wonderful. HE None of your Frizziness leave-in also works great!