Message to a Wife: Arousing His Love Awareness

Ivonnovi

Thank you for the post. I DEFINATELY needed that today. I'm not on the wifey list yet, but by current situation has had my spirit feeling really low today. Again thank you for the pick-me-up and the encouraging posts.

God Bless

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Isn't the Holy Spirit wonderful? God loves us and He wants to give us His loving assurance that He is aware of every care we have, especially the cares we carry for our marriages.

He ordained marriage, between a man and a woman. And He has also ordained peace for us. That's His word; His promise, His blessed assurance.

God says that if we ask anything according to His will, He will do it. Well, angels, marriage is DEFINITELY God's will and all that we could ask of Him to save and protect our marriages, He will do it. Because when we call upon Him, He will answer us and show us His salvation.

God bless each of you. I've read all of your posts, and all of the new ones just added today, and I'm praying for each of you.

Kei, Sashaa, Shortdub, Sharentu, Browndilocks, yorlooksmybiz, all of the previous posters, and those who follow, my prayers and God's heart is surely with you. Whether you are currently married or not, be encouraged.

You are just that special in the heart of God our Father.

Love and blessings... :giveheart:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dearest Wife, and Dearest Wives to be;

I know not who you are, but I've been praying for you .... :heart2:

Angels don't give up on love -- for love is a 'seed'; a seed bearing much fruit that bears a life of it's own. And every seed produces after it's own kind.

"Love multiplies itsself, all by itsself, and once given, it will always return unto the 'Giver' unending.

I know not who you are, but I've been praying for you --

But Jesus is praying for you even more. For He is the watchman over your heart and the prayers which lie within; He is the keeper of your soul and all that pertains to you. He is the Prince of Life, breathing life into the hearts of the men who live within the heart of you.

Don't give up on love, for Love has not given up on you. :heart2:

In Jesus's name, Our Lord of Love, Amen & Amen...

Thank you Yorlooksmybiz and Springbreeze, this thread came into my home email and it made me cry as I read it again. For you, I pray...:kiss:

Last edited:

kayte

I know not who you are, but I've been praying for you .... :heart2:

Angels don't give up on love -- for love is a 'seed'; a seed bearing much fruit that bears a life of it's own. And every seed produces after it's own kind.

"Love multiplies itsself, all by itsself, and once given, it will always return unto the 'Giver' unending.

I know not who you are, but I've been praying for you --

But Jesus is praying for you even more. For He is the watchman over your heart and the prayers which lie within; He is the keeper of your soul and all that pertains to you. He is the Prince of Life, breathing life into the hearts of the men who live within the heart of you.

Don't give up on love, for Love has not given up on you. :heart2:

In Jesus's name, Our Lord of Love, Amen & Amen...

Shimmie....what a lovely gift. You are a blessing dear friend
Thank you for heart-singing these gentle words of love.