Flag this message Get a Free Copy of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife from the Ready to B

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Get a Free Copy of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife from the Ready to Be a Wife Blog

Get a Free Copy of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife
Posted: 22 Oct 2009 06:12 PM PDT
Christine Pembleton is giving away free copies of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife -- from now until November 30th, 2009. If you haven't read this book, this is the time to do it. Watch the video below and visit http://www.gratefultobeawife.com to get your free copy of this bestselling book. While supplies last.

(If you can't see the video player above, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO-Ln0Y1C_g)

Sometimes *waiting on forever* turns into *maybe never*
Posted: 22 Oct 2009 05:38 PM PDT

I love my husband.

I know that sometimes, wives don't say that about their husbands -- but I really love him. He is the man I prayed to share my life with. He loves children -- he loves God -- and he loves me.

When I first began to pray for my future marriage, I know the Lord was looking at me with those loving Father eyes, saying "Daughter, you don't know what you're asking to get in to." You see, I wanted to get married. But I wasn't ready to be married. At least not when I started praying to meet my husband.

When I was single and waiting -- I still had the mindset of a woman who was severely independent, condescending, hypocritical... you name it -- I WAS it. I was too immature to have been introduced my husband at that time. So, God kept my husband out of my reach, while He sent wisdom and knowledge to me, so that I would be ready to be a wife.

Well, it was difficult at first to understand that although God had marriage in His plans for me, I couldn't rush meeting and marrying my husband. I had to wait. I had to learn about marriage, let go of my single/one-track mindset, and embrace the wife God created me to be -- a woman that would be suitable for my future husband. Man, I fought hard to stay the same, because change seemed so scary to me. But God was patient -- and so was my mentor -- and eventually I yielded to God's direction for my life.

When I finally met my husband, and we began our relationship, I knew that all the times I prayed to meet him where not the right time. If I had met Robert Pembleton a moment before I did, I would have blown the most sincere love relationship of my life. I would have pushed him away, instead of allowing him to love me. And God knew that. He waited until I was ready to be a wife to present me to the man who loves me the way God loves me.

It's not always easy to wait on the Lord for things we want so much -- even the opportunity of sharing our love with a spouse. It seems like forever, and no matter how much you believe in God's plan for your life, sometimes forever turns into never, and you start to wonder, "Will I ever get married?"

Well, understand this. God needs more prepared wives to love and care for their homes in this hour. He wants men and women to get married, because marriages and couples who work together add strength to the kingdom of God. So, if you're praying for God to bring a spouse into your life, and it hasn't happened yet, it may not be because it's not God will. It may just mean God loves you enough to withhold the opportunity from you for a season, so that you can enjoy it instead of ruining it with your immaturity.

Would you rather spend a few more months preparing for a life-long loving marriage, or spend the next 10 years mourning because you destroyed what could possibly have been the most fulfilling, intimate, and loving relationship of your life? Do you really want to live with that kind of regret -- all because you met "him" before you were ready to love him or receive his love?

God knows what's best for us, and we all have to learn to trust His judgment in our lives. When it's time -- you'll be so glad you spent this time preparing for love. That way, you'll be able to embrace your relationship with maturity, grace, and expectation of the future.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Re: Flag this message Get a Free Copy of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife from the Ready

bump bump bump

Jenibo

Re: Flag this message Get a Free Copy of Lord, I'm Ready to Be a Wife from the Ready

^^^^ Just did it- can't wait for my book!

Whisper

Thanks for the link!