MEGATEK - UK LADIES: I found a UK seller

LondonDiva

My review:

I think MegaTek is gonna be a keeper for me. I don't use it like a conventional conditioner that you wash out, I actually use mine as a leave in after shampooing and conditioning. I tell you a little goes a long way and I can guess that with 2 hair washes a week that this bottle can last me 6-8 months alone. If you use too much it can make your hair hard. I used it on my damp hair split my hair into 3 sections and used about 2 pea sized amounts on each section, covered it from root to tip and them combed thru. I noticed a lot less shedding, my hair feels stronger and a little thicker too. It starts off feeling a little slippery then as it drys no slip at all, I still have to use a moisturing spray or creme on my hair afterwards but being protein based, moisture was the last thing I thought it would give me all day long. I may have to try one of the Eqyss sprays that have had some raves on here too for moisture, I love the smell, smells of coconut. It's like Mane N Tail just the more advanced version IMO.

LondonDiva

Ginga Ninja said:
Hello London Diva :)

It was me that sold you the mega-Tek :D I remembered that you said you came from a hair fourm so I thought I would do a search and found it ! WOW people on here sure do know a lot about hair care!!

I have been using the Mega-Tek on my hair for about 7 months now. I use it about 3 times a week as a wash out conditioner and its fantastic. My hair was ... lets say 'hacked' by a hair dresser - I asked for 3" off, and she started on the back but by the time she came to the front I could see that it was shoulder length *gulp* it had been down to my chest before hand.

My hair has always been thick and dry but using the Mega-Tek and the EQyss Survivor detangler it really has changed. Before I used to just tackle the frizz with my straightners but now I have not used them for ages. :) saves a lot of time in the morning I must say.

If anyone has any questions on EQyss products then just shout - I will be more than happy to help. If I can't answer your question then I can get it from EQyss as I talk to them every week.

Hey GN

Thanks for my MegaTek. Now I have very dry hair, what would you recommend in spray form as a good moisturiser?

Have you noticed any growth spurts since you've started using the MT?

On my next hair wash on Sunday I may try a little as a wash out conditioner and see how I like it. At that price for that size bottle I may have to be tender handed :ohwell: :lol:

By the way some of the US ladies are able to get their hands on a gallon sized bottle. Do you stock it in this size at all?

Blaque*Angel

Ginga Ninja said:

It was me that sold you the mega-Tek :D I remembered that you said you came from a hair fourm so I thought I would do a search and found it ! WOW people on here sure do know a lot about hair care!!

I have been using the Mega-Tek on my hair for about 7 months now. I use it about 3 times a week as a wash out conditioner and its fantastic. My hair was ... lets say 'hacked' by a hair dresser - I asked for 3" off, and she started on the back but by the time she came to the front I could see that it was shoulder length *gulp* it had been down to my chest before hand.

My hair has always been thick and dry but using the Mega-Tek and the EQyss Survivor detangler it really has changed. Before I used to just tackle the frizz with my straightners but now I have not used them for ages. :) saves a lot of time in the morning I must say.

If anyone has any questions on EQyss products then just shout - I will be more than happy to help. If I can't answer your question then I can get it from EQyss as I talk to them every week.

welcome to the board ginga ninja :lol: funny screen name!
please tell us all the products you reccomend

Jaxhair

Okay, I'm on the MT bandwagon!

Just to let UK peeps know that you actually get free P&P within the UK! And I just bought 3 bottles for £59.97. Enough to last me the next 3 years, lol! I don't do things by halves, lol:lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I bought from http://www.tailgator.co.uk/

Jaxhair

Hey Ginja! Would you recommend the Survivor Super Detangler at all? lol!

Blaque*Angel

Hey Ginja! Would you recommend the Survivor Super Detangler at all? lol!

you should have got the gallon jaxhair, it lasts 3 years plus....
and its about £130...
free shipping:yep:

i dont like the detangler, it feels oily and does not detangle my hair!! i use it as a leave in, it leaves my hair moist and shiny ( a little goes a long way....):drunk:

LushLox

I got mine from Tailgator too. They were very easy to find from Google really.

I must start using the darned thing again!