Megatek - How long does your bottle last?

I have the 16oz (blue writing on black) bottle and I seem to be going through it like water. I'm applying every day with an applicator bottle. How long does one bottle last you if you are applying it regularly (at least every other day)?

If you are mixing it with something else, how much are you mixing in and/or what is your ratio (of add-ins) to the MT?

TIA

Natasha009

I mixed mine with olive oil and coconut oil and it still barely lasted 2 months...probably closer to a month and a half:sad:

beans4reezy

Hi, I have the same bottle and its going on a year since I've purchased it. I apply MT directly to my scalp, but not with an applicator bottle, just with my finger tip. This really makes it last a while for me.

soulie

Four to six months - I add a little Vitamin E Oil, peppermint oil and rosemary oil to it. I apply with my fingertip to my scalp.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IA: About 4-6 Months. I apply directly to scalp only and I don't mix it with anything. My very first Purchase was the 2oz Jar. Now I have the Bottle(s) and I squeeze it out into the 2oz Jar and use it that way (to kind of ration it out).

Yep. It lasts a while.:yep:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
don't use an applicator bottle you'll use too much... find a small container w/top, like about 2oz... pour mt into that and use that for the week... apply to your scalp with your finger spreading & massaging it thru your scalp... it spreads very easy a little will go along way

GreenD

Mine only lasted a month, and it didn't work. I mixed mine with a little coconut oil in an applicator bottle and I applied it daily I believe.

melodies815

The end of September will make it s year for me as well. If I had been using it consistently, it would have lasted about 6 months though...

cj

growth2come

Pour a little into a small jar and mix with castor oil, Vit E oil and a little coconut oil. I usually last me a lot more than a month.