MBL or WL Without Using Vitamins?

DozenRoses99

Is there anyone who has achieved MBL or WL (or longer) withour taking vitamins? Just curious. I noticed that a lot of women with these lengths have vitamins as part of their regimens. Unfortunately, I can't take vitamins anymore because it messes up my stomach. I'm hoping that I can reach my goal of waistlength someday without vitamins.....

dlewis

You can. I don't take vitamins and I'm 3" from MBL. Would have been there if it wasn't for my recent cut.

MsKipani

I was MBL in high school and took vitamins sparingly back then. It's definitely possible...as long as your diet is rich with good foods you'll be fine...as well as having a good hair regimen

dlewis

I was MBL in high school and took vitamins sparingly back then. It's definitely possible...as long as your diet is rich with good foods you'll be fine...as well as having a good hair regimen

yep, that's it. You have to have a good diet.

sonce

Is there anyone who has achieved MBL or WL (or longer) withour taking vitamins? Just curious. I noticed that a lot of women with these lengths have vitamins as part of their regimens. Unfortunately, I can't take vitamins anymore because it messes up my stomach. I'm hoping that I can reach my goal of waistlength someday without vitamins.....
Right here! I only tried taking vitamins after most of my hair reached WL (with the sides and front at BSL). My diet has always been rather craptastic and full of junk food, and despite being iron deficient, I never had the discipline to take even iron pills. I guess I'm living proof that hair will find a way regardless of how poor your diet is, lol. A good hair regimen is what got me where I am.

I started taking vitamins two months ago (I have the vitamins I bought listed in my signature) but my nutrient regimen lasted exactly one week before I fell off the wagon. :lachen:I still have all the vitamins on hand, so now that it's a new year, I will give taking vitamins a new try. I'm not doing it for hair, I'm doing for health and energy but I just hate pills so much.

shalom

Yep. See picture posted back in sept. of 06 I think. Since October 07' I've been taking a supplement called Vegetal Silica, but that for other purposes. I'm not sure if that contributed to any of my hair growth since I've been both MBL and WL before taking it.

Current length Bra Strap I had a hair accident this summer.:sad:

Happy hair growing.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm not a fan of vitamins for hair growth. IMO, they don't work in growing the hair any faster. I say you don't need them. My hair is MBL, was waist length up until about a month ago.