May 23,24,25,26 What YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Britt

Yesterday I washed and then dc'd with Naturelle grow. Sectioned and applied my Apb leave in and hair cream. Let my hair airdry for bit and then later put my hair in 2 cornrows.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

TeeBee

Keeping it simple due to not having all of my usual goodies right now. Protein Prepoo: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Treatment Cowash: Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse DC: AO HSR Leave In: Shea Moisture Yucca Seal: APB Essential Hair oil
Froreal3 this will be my first time trying the Tahitian noni + Monoi... Is the protein that "heavy"?? Like, it should be considered a protein treatment?

lamaria211

M+S till Monday. I'm trying to teach myself how to corn braid so I'll be redoing them every 3-4 days until I get better at it.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3 this will be my first time trying the Tahitian noni + Monoi... Is the protein that "heavy"?? Like, it should be considered a protein treatment?

TeeBee The Weekly Treatment is not heavy for me. I didn't need to follow up with a dc. The mask made my hair feel like I needed a dc afterward. Keep in mind that I used the mask right after the weekly treatment because I felt the former didn't provide enough of a protein boost.

I've only tried both products once, and my hair likes protein a lot.

Desert Skye

Going to a BBQ. Going to d/c with Kenra moisturizing condish for 30 mins. Roller setting hair with lotta body

Attachments

• image-700196224.jpg
    image-700196224.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 18

SweetlyCurly

-Shampoo with ORS creamy aloe
-DC with Desert Essence raspberry conditioner
-leave-in: APB blueberry leave in and Marie dean Amla hair cream
-style with flaxseed gel for a wash and go

spacetygrss

I washed and DC'd my hair earlier. It's currently drying in 6 chunky braids. I plan to twist it up and leave them in for the next 2-3 weeks.

alove15

I had marley twists in for a week and a half but got bored and took them out.
Then:
Shampooed w/ kinky curly come clean
Conditioned w/ Aussie Moist
DC w/ Giovanni SAS
Stretched w/ curlformers
Flat ironed

melisandre

I plan on doing cassia treatment tomorrow, followed up by dc'ing under my steamer.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using LHCF

ThickRoot

Washed today with:

Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner
DC - KBB Luscious Locks Mask
Leave in - Soultanicals Knot Sauce
Moisturizer - SM Transitioning Milk
Seal - Bask 7 Fold Butter

Thinking of doing a flexirod set on stretched hair later...

toaster

Tonight I will prepoo with coconut oil
Shampoo with It's a 10 Shampoo
Apply It's a 10 DC and coconut oil, detangle
Steam for 60 minutes
Rinse
Roll hair with perm rods using It's a 10 daily conditioner
Pibbs for 90 minutes
Sleep

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
TeeBee I like the way the Shea Moisture Weekly Treatment made my hair feel. Curls were Popping and no breakage. I didn't end up following it with AO HSR since my hair felt fine.

Before
ForumRunner_20140525_140510.jpg

After

ForumRunner_20140525_140521.jpg

ForumRunner_20140525_140535.jpg

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

bluevalentine

Gonna dc on dry hair with village conditioning balm, then cowash with Nubian heritage cowash, use Giovanni direct leave in sealed with natures blessing pomade and air dry in 8 braids.

BFeathers

Tomorrow night - wash, DC my sew in and hair underneath.

Today and tomorrow day - scarf headband. Got some good growth in the past 2 weeks and my edges are wild and crispy :ohwell:

2 more weeks!

cutenss

I:
Washed with Aphogee Curlific Texture wash
DC under HOT cap with Aphogee Curlific Texture Treatment for 30 minutes
Leave ins of Aphogee Moisture Rich Leave In and CHI Keratin Mist
Moisturized with Lustrasilk Curl Max
Styled in a pony, and tied on satin scarf

TeeBee

TeeBee I like the way the Shea Moisture Weekly Treatment made my hair feel. Curls were Popping and no breakage. I didn't end up following it with AO HSR since my hair felt fine. Before After Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF
OK!! I see you!!
Froreal3 I'll have to grab the weekly treatment too. I was able to try the masque, and I really liked it! Gave my hair a good dose if protein.