March 21,22,23..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

ronie

Rocking an old Bantu knot out in a puff tonight and tomorrow night.
Sunday
Prepoo with Evco
Shampoo with elucence moisture benefits
Reconstructor: emergence or keracare super reconstructor
DC with nexus humectress or phytokarite deep nourishing brilliance masque
Leave in: SD wgbc
Twist with SD mocha bling butter

NaturallyATLPCH

Detangle with Soultanicals Mango Dip
Cowash with Giovanni TTTT
DC with Naturally Amari Henna Conditioner
Darcy's Leave In
Seal with a butter or cream
Twist Bun

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I do the same thing NaturallyATLPCH. It's a great prepoo/detangler. Have you ever used it as a rinse out or leave in?

FroReal, I think I have about two more uses of it then I will be out. :sad:

But I just remembered she is having a spring sale. :yep:

I have only used it to detangle. I've never used it as a leave in or rinse out, as I don't usually use rinse outs on my hair.

I'm thinking about maybe getting the Knot Sauce this time to see how that works.

I will probably just start using cheapie conditioners to detangle from now on.

Last edited:

krissyhair

I cowashed this afternoon, put my hair into 5 twists and wrapped them into a bun while they were still wet with a spin pin. Now I'm chilling with a silk scarf.

Maybe I'll shampoo, condition and seal on Saturday.

This plan worked out so well. I had the perfect twist-out. My hair was so soft and awesome.

Mizzmini

Get my relaxer done with Olive Oil Relaxer.
Deep condition with ORS Replenishing Pak (the banana one), coconut oil , hair mayo., tea tree oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil.
Blow dry & flat iron :)

southerncitygirl

i will wash my flatironed hurr.... first i will grease my scalp with natural oasis grease infused with sulfur & do the greenhouse method.then i will shampoo, condition and twist my hair to protective style in ponytails/buns. haven't decided if i will also pre-poo with conditioner yet. i will wash today or tomorrow.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
FroReal, I think I have about two more uses of it then I will be out. :sad:

But I just remembered she is having a spring sale. :yep:

I have only used it to detangle. I've never used it as a leave in or rinse out, as I don't usually use rinse outs on my hair.

I'm thinking about maybe getting the Knot Sauce this time to see how that works.

I will probably just start using cheapie conditioners to detangle from now on.

I don't really use rinse outs either. I have a huge thing of Suave Naturals Almond & Shea in the back of my sink cabinet. :nono:

I like the Knot Sauce. Smells good, but didn't wow me in the lasting moisture factor. I prefer Oyin Hair Dew. NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH

The Hair Dew is definitely more moisturizing FroReal, but I found that the Hair Dew only worked for me as a dry hair moisturizer. So as much as I love it, I really don't have a need for it.

I was looking into the Knot Sauce as just a detangler, but I have realized that since I am just using things to detangle my hair, the conditioner needs to be cheap.

I am finding that I don't need products that work on dry hair, just products that I can style with and use on wet to damp hair because I only style my hair once a week and refresh every other day with a refresher spray or a leave in.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The Hair Dew is definitely more moisturizing FroReal, but I found that the Hair Dew only worked for me as a dry hair moisturizer. So as much as I love it, I really don't have a need for it.

I was looking into the Knot Sauce as just a detangler, but I have realized that since I am just using things to detangle my hair, the conditioner needs to be cheap.

I am finding that I don't need products that work on dry hair, just products that I can style with and use on wet to damp hair because I only style my hair once a week and refresh every other day with a refresher spray or a leave in.

Ah ok. You might just wanna go with a cheap drug store item. I use Hair Dew as a moisturizer on dry hair every other day or so. The Mango Dip is way better than Knot Sauce at detangling. The Knot Sauce I use as a leave in/moisturizer on damp and dry hair.

TeeBee

Kids are gone. Hubby made plans for tomorrow. Thus, my impromptu wash session this evening.
[COWASH]
Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner
[LEAVE-INS]
Aphogee Keratin + Green Tea Restructurizer, Giovanni Smooth as Silk
*preparing to Roller Set.. I might also use some Eco, but we'll see*
It is 10:18 pm. This gone be a LONG night. Pray for me Curlfriends!!

TeeBee

Kids are gone. Hubby made plans for tomorrow. Thus, my impromptu wash session this evening. [COWASH] Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner [LEAVE-INS] Aphogee Keratin + Green Tea Restructurizer, Giovanni Smooth as Silk *preparing to Roller Set.. I might also use some Eco, but we'll see* It is 10:18 pm. This gone be a LONG night. Pray for me Curlfriends!!
Da FAAARK was I thinking?! No roller set. Never again. No. Just did my usual. Braidout.