May 23,24,25,26 What YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! TGIF!:grin:

For us in the US we have a long 3-Day Weekend (Memorial Day).

So....What Will YOU be doing this Weekend to Care For & Condition YOUR Hair?

s2fast4ya

s2fast4ya
Sigh.. Where do I begin??

For me: Stripping my current hair color rinse so I can re-dye it a different color. Will be using One and Only(first time). Removing my sew-in, wash, protein treatment, re-color, dc, tea rinse, breathe..

For the DD: will try a new Pre-poo (Phillip Kingsley elasticizer). wash or co-wash depending what I think she needs, tea rinse, DC with either a moisturizing or protein based dc (with heat). haven't decided on what style I'll do. I'd like to straighten her hair and trim it but theres no way I'll have time for that this weekend. So I guess it'll be wash n go. Oh and she wants to go swimming this weekend too.:ohwell:

And Im cooking for family and friends. What was I thinking inviting people over??:drunk:

ThatJerseyGirl

Re-do my twists. I just washed and deep conditioned it last weekend. On second thought, I may start getting in the habit of weekly deep conditions.

ronie

On Wednesday night going into early Thursday morning:
Prepoo: claudie revitalizer reconstructor, cassia, keravada fenugreek oil.
Cleanse: silk dreams go moist.
DC: SD Shea what mixed with silk dreams RCA with one table spoon of grapeseed oil.
Leave in: SD WGBC
Seal: Marie Dean whipped Shea nilotica

Ann0804

DC: jessicurl DC tx
Co wash: Wen spiced apple
Apply leave ins: one n only argan oil & CJ smoothing lotion
Style with MJ jelly soft curls

veesweets

Prepoo with SM purification masque
Cleanse with HV cream rinse
Oil rinse with bask apple sorghum
Condition with SD wheat germ butter
SSI coco cream and Oyin hair dew for leave ins
Braid out with Oyin whipped pudding

AgeinATL

Finger detangle with EVCO and leave it on for about an hour
Shampoo with As I Am cleansing pudding
DC with Bask Cacao Bark for about 1.5 hours (using the DIY steaming under my heating cap
Rollerset with my Curl Junkie Beauticurls leave-in and Infusium 23 leave in
Do about 8 bantu knots with my Camille Rose JAI
Fluff out and enjoy my hair for the Memorial Day festivities!

Be safe everyone!

southerncitygirl

Last night I took down my twists and detangled with condtioner... today I will wash and do my komaza protein treatment. I will retwist and leave twisted for the week. I will get a flatiron and trim sometime in the next 2-3 weeks and then no flat iron again till fall. :)

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I begrudgingly will do a protein treatment. DC. Then roller set. I hate doing protein treatments just out of sheer laziness.

Lissa0821

Steamed hair with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm mixed with honey and olive oil. Washed the shampoo and conditioner from the same line. Blow dry with Nene's Secret Leave in Conditioner and Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. Roller set with three purple flex rods and flat iron my root in the am.

emada

Washing to restore moisture in my hair!

Pre-poo with EVCO and essential oil mix on my scalp
Wash with ORS aloe then Organix Macadamia
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
Rinse with AVJ and ACV
DC with ORS replenishing
Rollerset

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
THink I'm gonna have to henna. It's also time for a hard protein so with throw some extra silk into my regular post-henna reconstructor. After that, I'll moisture DC with something. Probably AO rosa mosqueta. :lick:

mz.rae

I plan to prepoo overnight with Amla oil
Shampoo with Redken All Soft
Do my usual protein treatment with Duo Tex for 10 minutes
Deep condition with either Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp conditioner, Silicon Mix Bambu, or Redken Smooth Silk. Whichever my hand reaches for first. Or I may put one on one side and other on another side for an experiment. I will deep condition with heat for 45 minutes
Apply my leave ins
Blow dry or rollerset
Flat iron

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Coconut Oil

Shampoo w/ Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo

DC w/ Naturelle Grow M, SE, and Cin. DC

Detangle w/ My Super Slippy Conditioner Concoction and ACV Rinse

Apply Leave Ins: Claudies Hair Tea Spritz, HH SCM topped w/ Darcy's SCBSC, seal w/ a oil (don't know which one yet) and heavy seal w/ HH JOJ

Air Dry and Bun another week through :)!

krissyhair

I'm letting my hair go wild and free this weekend for Memorial Day. It's been so good to me lately that it deserves a break from my excessive pampering.

Beautified16

Texlaxed
I plan to clarify my hair with Joico K-Pak Clarifying Shampoo. Then I will deep condition with either Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment or Keracare Humecto. Then I will roller set my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cowashed with: SSI Avocado
Lee Stafford Rx 5 minutes (as per instructions) charmtreese
Black Tea, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Tea Rinse w/Alter Ego Garlic under dryer 20 minutes
Steaming with b.a.s.k. YAM & Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Mask
ACV Rinse (Hairveda)
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Pre-Wash:
O/N with Claudie's on my scalp | Eden's Heart Sweet Vanilla Butter on length

Wash Day:
Tea Spritz & Dry DC: Claudie's Tea on scalp & Annabelle's Cherry Bling on length for 30 mins
Cleanse: HV Amala Cream Rinse
DCner: Annabelle's White Chocolate
Style: Flexi Rod my hair

OhmyKimB

I chopped the last of my relaxed hair and did a quick co wash and wash and go this morning. Hated it.

Came home shampoo'ed the gel out and did my deep conditioning, then I used some cantu coconut curling creme to do the tight curly girl method. Right now its airdrying. Hair felt much better but my hair is so tight. I guess I'll wait til tomorrow and pick it out some

Rozlewis

Getting ready to go to Disney in Florida with my family so I need to treat my hair right tonight because it will be exposed to the hot heat and sun.

Pre-Poo: Keravada Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length
Shampoo: SD Go Moist and KeraCare Hydrating Detangling
DC: SD Shea What, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil
Leave-ins: Annabelle's / Avocado Oil / Giovanni Direct
Air dry and bun to protect those ends

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Overnight Pre-poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil and SSI Argan Elixir with lavender, rosemary and tea tree EOs on scalp; Soultanicals Mango Dip & HV Vatika Frosting on ends under Hot Head cap
Co-wash: SSI Blueberry Cowash Conditioner
DC: SD Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream & SD Razzberry Coconut Affair (have a corner left to use up) with KV Amla Oil under steamer
Post-Wash: SSI Tahitian Vanilla Leave In Conditioner, SSI Coco Creme Leave In Conditioner, OGX Macadamia Oil Serum

Last edited:

nymane

Pre-poo with Suave naturals coconut condition
Shampoo with Breathru
DC with Silicon Mix Proteina Perla (light/med treatment)
Apply leave-ins, Lacio lacio & Agadir serum
Roller set
Moisturize w/ DB transitioning cream

Duchess007

Prepoo overnight with grapeseed oil mix over leave-in, cowash with VO5 kiwi lime in the am, DC all day while running errands, ACV rinse, oil rinse with prepoo mix, apply homemade leave-in, seal with lusti Indian hemp, then back into chunky twists for the rest of the weekend.

ETA: i may elect to prepoo all day tomorrow and then DC overnight if my hubby and I get tipsy tonight. :grin:

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

lovelycurls

Protein treatment
Co cleanse
Rinse out conditioner
Final tea rinse
Moisturize
Blow dry
Flat iron

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

TeeBee

#DC (shea moisture tahitian noni + monoi)
#shampoo (scalp only-giovanni sas)
#cowash/detangle/leave in (giovanni sas)
#style (braid out-will layer on eden body works curl defining cream + some moptop curly custard)

NaturallyATLPCH

Oiling my scalp. Wearing marleys for one more week. Next weekend I will prep my hair for some box braids for the summer. I might try them with marley hair. I love marley hair, it looks so natural.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Keeping it simple due to not having all of my usual goodies right now.

Protein Prepoo: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Treatment
Cowash: Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse
DC: AO HSR
Leave In: Shea Moisture Yucca
Seal: APB Essential Hair oil

overtherainbow

Hmm...I think I will wash tomorrow.
-Shampoo with SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
-Condition with Renpure Organics Argan Oil Conditioner
-Twist with SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Studio 35 Gel, and a butter from The Natural Me.