May 20th,21st & 22nd- What Are Your Hair Plans???

NikkiQ

Hey hey lovely ladies! It's that time of the week again. Sheesh...feels like yesterday was just Monday. The weeks are flying by faster and faster!

This weekend is another super hectic busy one for me so the hair will be hidden for the monst part under a half wig. On Sunday, I will be prepping my hair for a sew-in install on Tuesday. I haven't poo'd in about 2 weeks (so unlike me :nono:) so I will poo with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the cowashing and moisturizer build up I got going on, followed by a moisturizing shampoo, mild protein treatment, super moisturizing DC, detangling and right into Celie braids to help stretch my hair a bit. Blow it out on Monday on low and cold.

So what is everyone doing this weekend with their hair?? The official start of Summer is right around the corner so I'll be hiding my hair in a sew in for a month or so and then right to outs and wash n gos. I'm determined to get better at braiding and twisting.

I've got a lot of work to do this weekend so I think I'm just going to carry on pulling the left side of my nape out.

Just cowashing with Tresemme Naturals, then drying in twists for a chunky twist out. Might get my Mom to trim a bit more of my texlaxed ends off as well.

Braidout fro for tonight's boogie.
I dunno about tomorrow or Sunday.
Tomorrow's my b-day and I'm gonna be in the presence of the state governor on Monday so it may be back to PSing for me after tomorrow.

I'm going to wash my hair that's beneath my sew in (I'm wayyy over due), then straighten out the weave to match my own texture.. I'm at that point where I'm debating on cutting out all the relaxed ends. Last time, I transitioned for a year (with braids and such). This time, I'm at about month 7; and will keep a sew-in in, but managing the hair that's out gets a little tricky. So far, I've been doing well...

I can't wait until it's at a point where the fullness is back, and the coil nature is coiling around the corner for some hang time!

I feel like playing in my hair this weekend. I am doing a product/product combo experiment applying each styling product I have to a different twist and comparing the the results. So I will play Saturday. And then Sunday I will probably get my act together and put it up into 2 strand twists to keep my hands out of it.

I will touch up my hair color and deep conditioning under the steamer with One n Only Argan oil restorative mask on Sunday. I will probably do an braidout with the One N Only Argan oil styling cream.

Tonight: Co-wash and braid
Saturday: Wear a braidout
Sunday: eta...gonna get cornrows put in

Last edited:
Hi :)

I will prolly wash, DC with garnier fructis fortifying treatment mixed with saffllower oil and that's about it lol..

Last edited:
Co-wash (Suave coconut and GVP cond. balm)
Ponytail rollerset with Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Cream
Airdry

On Saturday I'm going to unbraid the beehive and get it pressed for the first time since December. After about 5 months of wiggin' it, I'm hype to see my progress. If only it could be Saturday already, hell. I'm mad I made the appt for 1pm, knowing I shoulda made it for the crack of dawn so I'd be done faster. lol

But for todays do I'm going to undo some cornrows I've had in for a few days and make it into a puff.

Im going to henna either tonight or saturday night...

Wear my wig(beshe-drew) with either baggied or deep conditioning underneath for sunday to church and work.

I'm gonna wash this press right outta my hair! It is still straight after one week but it is getting a bit stringy from the hot six oil I have been using to seal the ends. I haven't moisturized for fear of reversion which is no good. So, right now I have it sitting with some cheapy condish as a pre-poo. I'll wash it out with KC come clean, put in shea moisture DC for about three hours; wash out, seal with hot 6 oil and twist in about 16 twists! And then leave it the hell alone for the next week :lol:

Sunday:

Pre-poo with hemp oil

Wash with ORS aloe shampoo

DC with ORS replenishing

Blowdry on cool

Press roots

Today's a wash day YAY!! Last week I focused on balancing and clarifying so I used VO5 Balancing and Clarifying Shampoos with ACV rinse as a post-poo followed by a Clarifying DC. This week I'm back to my usual regimen so Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo, Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Shampoo and either Clarifying or Volumizing Shampoo with ACV rinse as a post-poo followed by Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense DC.:grin:

I plan on washing my hair with bentonite clay, deep conditioning, and twisting with my new Karen's Body Beautiful products. I got the sweet ambrosia leave in and the Body Love hair butter. I hope my hair likes them!!

Sunday

Cowash with Hairveda Moist 24/7
Protein Rx Cathy Howse UBH DC'er
Steam with Jasmine Bath & Beauty Avocado & Silk in Berries n Cream
Detangle w/AV Moringa & Ginseng Detangler apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer
Moisturize & Seal with Enso Naturals Olive & Honey Butter and Enso's Marshmallow & Moss Softening Serum

Putting these fresh twists in a pretty updo. I wanna look nice for the Armageddon.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Saturday

Condition wash/Deep Condition with Wen Fig & Joico Moisture recovery.

Back