May 2024 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I bought a couple of things to try and re up on some staples.:drunk:

Shampoo

1) Chi Argan oil Lux shampoo

Conditioners
1) Chi Argan oil Lux Conditioner
2) Joico Moisture Recovery

Leave ins
1) African Pride Argan Leave in
2) Panevu- Leave in conditioner
3) Doux-Bonita Afro Balm
Deep Conditioners
1) Doux- Sweetest thing

I got a few Miche stuff and a gaggle of curl origin.

I wanted to try some online products and the sales were too tempting

I just bought some new stuff and I'm pretty much done.
I bought:
-Vitale Olive Oil Anti-Breakage Neutralizing Shampoo with Pro Vitamins and Color Indicator
-Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (finally broke down and got it lol. It's $8.99 now *sniff, sniff)
-Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs & Honey Ultimate Strength Serum
-Rosemary Hair and Skin Oil from DeLaCruz
-Some fragrance oil that's named Ocean Dream

A boatload of vitamins and minerals some of which are hair and skin care supplements from Vitacost, GNC and another online site

3 jars of apple cider vinegar creme rinses, 1 jar of strawberry mango aloe conditioner, 1 jar of hair and body creme from Annabelle's Perfect Blend

2 jars of Chy Butta Curling Cremes (had an issue with this order though)

1 Evolvh Curls Discovery Kit

I ordered a bunch of body care stuff too but realized that this thread is about hair care so I deleted those items from the post

Last edited:
I know I’m supposed to be on a no buy buuuut in my defense I am going through a transition phase and there’s so much I always wanted to try but never was able to.

Anywho, my new Kérastase haul is here!!

All their products smell so good, and I’ve never loved how scalp serums typically smell but this one is amazing. It’s definitely like a “I’m rich” smell

IMG_4947.jpeg

IMG_4948.jpeg

I took advantage of the Sarenzo Beauty sale and got:

1 Rosemary & Black Rice Black Tea Hair Rinse
1 Pumpkin Coffee Latte Hair Rinse

I think these will be good addition to my current hair regimen. They will be the first ever hair care products from this company that I will be trying out so hopefully they prove to be beneficial.

I’m sadly in here again. I ended up buying some stuff from lotioncrafters and spent 100$ when I needed like 2 things.

Hopefully I can get my old good deep conditioners to be great and finally use them up. I got some aloe Vera powder, btms, silk amino acids, babasu oil, vitamin e, ceramide complex and citric acid to adjust ph. I might get some safflower oil in the future once I use up some of the other oils I have. In theory, this is a buy more to simplify in the future.

Took one for the team and purchased Prose using their 50% Memorial Day sale.i got the preshampoo scalp and hair masks. My scalp mask formula has CBD in it. Shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, curl cream, curl gel. All products have hyaluronic acid in them.

Trying to get my hair together 'cause wearing a lace wig with glue is not happening in 90% Norheast coast humidity. I walk to work and my wig slides back by the time I get to the office.

It they don't work, they're refundable. Fingers crossed.

As this month closes out, I forgot to mention my order from Henna Sooq during their sale. I just got a shipping notification today:

2 jars Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher
1 Goddess Hair Mask
1 Organic Bhringaj Powder
1 Organic Cassia Powder

Went to Target since I need a moisturizing hair spray for my braids. Picked up two sprays from As I Am since they have lots of hair and scalp loving nutrients in them.
Wished I had smelled these while in the store because the Rosemary one has a strong peppermint scent! I am very sensitive to scents so this might be too much for me. Hopefully, the scent won't give me a headache. The Rice Water one can be used as a hair rinse which might be interesting to try when I take my braids out.

As I Am Rice Water spray
As I Am Rosemary Water spray

Last edited:
I bought one last haul of kerastase. I figured out how to get a decent discount on their site so the shampoos were 30$ and the masks were 50$ ( usually 70). The oil was also about 30$ so much cheaper than k18 or olaplex considering the amount you get.
Went ahead and ordered the extensioniste shampoo I was missing as well as the cicaextreme products while the discount code worked. I think it was almost 70$ off in total and free shipping.

Back