July 2023 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

vevster

Ugh, Sephora didn't have my Adwoah rinse out that I have been liking so I got this.... way too expensive

Napp

Ms. Nobody
La Brasiliana keratin and collagen shampoo and conditioner, uno and due. It was an impulse buy that I regret because they are expensive

weavepat

I bought a 3 pack of random 16" afro twist hair from amazon. I plan on using the outre xpressions afro twist hair for my actual install, but I want to see if 16" is long enough before I place my order.

weavepat

I bought a 3 pack of random 16" afro twist hair from amazon. I plan on using the outre xpressions afro twist hair for my actual install, but I want to see if 16" is long enough before I place my order.
It wasn't. I know I could fold my hair to make things work, but I want to keep it simple. I went ahead and bought 24" hair from the same vendor. Samsbeauty's site wouldn't let me check out unless I switched to Edge so I didn't bother. I also bought a jewelry beader to try instead of using a crochet hook like I have in the past.

weavepat

It wasn't. I know I could fold my hair to make things work, but I want to keep it simple. I went ahead and bought 24" hair from the same vendor. Samsbeauty's site wouldn't let me check out unless I switched to Edge so I didn't bother. I also bought a jewelry beader to try instead of using a crochet hook like I have in the past.
I ended up buying the outre hair from Sam's Beauty. The amazon hair started in Kentucky, and got lost in San Francisco. Mind you, I'm in PA:look:

vevster

Wow thanks very much! Yeah I didn't buy it yet as the price was holding me back.

Where I am, if you don't like something, too bad - you cannot return products once used lol
I needed a conditioner and it was recommended. 44 dollars is crazy for a bottle that size. I’m finishing up my cowash from them that appears to be discontinued.