Malinda Williams-Soul Food-The series

L

legs71

I just love Malinda Williams(Bird) hair on Soul Food-The series. Even though her hair is not long it is incredibly healthy and shiny. I read an article in a hair magazine couple of months ago where she stated she has no chemicals in her hair and she gets her hair pressed. I would love to find out who does her hair because they can really hook her hair up with different styles despite the length.

VALLEYGIRL

Yes Malinda's hair is very nice. I know her (not a close friend) b/c she lives in LA when she's not filming Soul Food. She used to go to a beauty salon in the Valley. Don't know where she goes now. But I will say that Malinda is one of those gals who knows how to hook her car up herself. I have seen her out and about (way before she was doing Soul Food) with many different cute hairstyles and she says that sometimes she does it herself.

Very nice young lady BTW

If you would like to know about her past stylist I can try and find out the info for you. I am sure that Soul Food has a staff stylist for the show that does her hair now.
Let me know
Valleygirl

Tebby1017

I read in one of the hair magazines that she attended beauty school...her hair is very beautiful.

Tebby

VALLEYGIRL

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
knows how to hook her car up herself

[/ QUOTE ]

What on earth am I talking about..I was trying to say hook her hair up herself!!!!

ms_kenesha

Does anyone remember when she was in High School High with Jon Lovitz and Mekhi Phiffer (sp?) her hair was really pretty then, too.