Mahoganycurls straightened!

BillsBackerz67

Its aiight...it seems to be a bit stiff...but after she stated what products she left in her hair I saw why. I prefer the rollersets she does :yep:

pookaloo83

I really don't like watching her videos because her nose sounds somewhat stuffy when she talks. But her hair looks a lil stiff. Her hair is so long! I like it!

Cherokee-n-Black

Is she really 3b? I thought she was 4a? (like i really know hair types). I thought her hair looked fairly similar to mine (but better). Now don't go telling me I'm not 4a, 'cause my YT name is "curly4a4life!" :lachen: I don't care what nobody say!

ChristmasCarol

Is she really 3b? I thought she was 4a? (like i really know hair types). I thought her hair looked fairly similar to mine (but better). Now don't go telling me I'm not 4a, 'cause my YT name is "curly4a4life!" :lachen: I don't care what nobody say!

Cherokee-n-Black

I hope your hair insurance is paid up, cuz your 4a life may be ending soon:lachen:
I think you're a 3c. Your BC/Deva Chan pics didn't look like type 4, IMO.
Where's Nonie ?

Re: Mahogany Curls
Her hair looks much, much better in it's curly state.

EbonyCPrincess

I've never seen her, I'm relaxed though so I don't know of all the naturals. She has BEAUTIFUL hair! At first I thought she was LongHairDontCareLLC (I think that's her youtube name), they could be sisters! I really love her hair, and if ya'll say the rollersets are better then I need to find those videos to drool over bc that is some pretty hair!

EbonyCPrincess

Just saw her rollerset pic in the video...yes that IS gorgeous! I can see why most ppl like that better. I prefer rollerset hair on most people over flat irons anyway, even myself. LOVEEEEE! *subbed*