AliciaJames straightened her hair!

PureSilver

And it looks FANTABULOUS. Thanks for sharing OP. Love her music, her style and her hair! Just beautiful!!

Ogoma

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I love her hair.

I am going to straighten for my two year naturalversary at the end of June. I hope to be BSB by then.

awhyley

I was flabbergaste when I saw all that hair. Thanks for introducing me to another hair idol. :love:

BostonMaria

I've never seen her before. Her hair is gorgeous. Wow that was a looooong process. I would probably never straighten again if it took that long. She is cautious and I don't blame her. Her straight hair kinda looks like mine. I might subscribe to her. Off to check her other videos

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
I found her channel a few weeks ago and have been waiting for this video. Thanks for posting!

Just11412

loved her big reaveal. i think she is my hair twin. especially with her shrinkage. and her wash n go's are just like mine.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Beautiful! I enjoy watching her videos!
Thanks for sharing.

SimJam

now THATS a flat iron reveal !!!!!!!

Chile she was worrying her hair was gonna fail her like "we know who's" flat iron floppo :lachen:

danysedai

Wow. That's it, I'm going natural, lol. Love her hair texture (is it wrong to say that?lol, doesn't matter, I LOVE IT)

kweenameena

Her hair is gorgeous!!!

Off topic: But does she have her shoes displayed in her living room on the shelf? I kinda like that idea :scratchch