MAD SHOUT OUT TO MYHONEYCHILD "HONEY HAIR CREME"

dlove

For the 4a/b/c naturals with moisture and frizz problems, MY HONEY CHILD (MHC) is the answer!

I tried this creme for the first time on freshly washed and conditioned hair. Immediately after rinsing the conditioner out, I sprayed by leave in concoction of 4 different oils, Silk Amino acid and purfied water. I detangled and probably used too much MHC- Honey hair creme in each section, twists and bantu knoted I say I probably used too much because my hair was still damp this morning.

I absolutely love this creme because it gave my hair bling bling shine, definition in a bantu set, and I was able to slick my hair down for a pony tail gathering with smooth edges.This creme was specially created for type 4 hair as stated on her sample listing and the ingredients are all natural: Raw honey, shea butter, cocoa butter, and mimosa oil

On top of that, no hardness the next day. I just re-wet with distilled water and sealed with my shea butter mix. I got 6-10 hairs in the K-cutter when I detangled and re- bantu knoted today.

Give this a try for a small fee of 5.50 for 2 oz samples of all types of products.

I wanted to love MHC so bad. I ordered like $150 worth of stuff a while back. I was just so sure that I would love it for myself and my family and we would never need anything else. None of our hair liked any of it :perplexed I was incredibly disappointed

Back