Luscious Healthy Ends Challenge 2015/2016

I cowashed Wednesday, moisturized twice and sealed yesterday with Cream of Nature argan oil, and tonight I will moisturize again before bed. I'm going to a waterpark tomorrow for my son's birthday and I'm trying not to get my hair wet at all. I won't have the time to wash it again probably until Sunday night.

Yesterday I wash my hair

Shampooed:- creme of nature moisturising shampoo

Deep conditioner :- Aussie moist and oil mix under plastic cap for 2-3 hours

Leavins:- aphogee pro vitamin leavin and creme of nature leavin conditioner

Airdried canerows

When I got home from work after 1am I sprayed my canerows with aphogee leavin conditioner and moisturising spray mix , oiled scalp with jbco and peppermint oil , moisturised with African pride moisturising hair lotion and sealed with shea butter, it's not a lot sounds like it .

Last edited:
Still doing search and destroy with each wash. Looking forward to my next dusting. Going to try to extend it to December but I'm doing a curl formers set next weekend which will give me a good ,Luella as to what my ends look like. Might have to take care of them then.

I cleansed and conditioned my hair today. Then I used Suave Keratin Infusions leave in as a detangler and redid my braids. I moisturized my ends with Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth cream, but I didn't seal. I will seal with argan oil in a few days.

My ends weren't as bad as I was expecting. I did a search and destroy while I was putting in flexi rods. I think I can just. Online to search and destroy in November and do a trim in December when I flat iron. This is the best my ends have done in years.

I've been moisturising my plaits with elasta qp mango butter and sealing with Jamaican black castor oil every two days until I get my relaxer done which may be at the end of the month or the next two weeks depending on my work schedule .

Tonight I used Soultanicals Curly Grail Pumpkin Coconut Cocktail to moisturize and sealed it in with Bask & Bloom Loc & Twist Balm. My hair feels so goodt with this wonderful combination :lick:

Last edited:
Back