Luscious Healthy Ends Challenge 2015/2016

Aggie

Sistawithrealhair did a video on grapeseed oil, so I got some and OMG my hair/skin are loving it! My nails, hands, and ends are so happy and hydrated. The best part is that it absorbs without any greasy residue:bouncy:

I like it for my face but it is way too light for the rest of my body. I like rich emmolient oils and butters for my body.

curlyTisME

Ends feel good. I got a protein treatment on Friday and I can really see the benefits. I'll moisturize my ends using my Giovanni olive oil serum if necessary.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Currently, I am under my heating cap DC with a mixture of Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner and GSO.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Herbal Essences discontinued my favorite leave in (Touchably Smooth anti frizz cream) and I was able to find a bottle at Big Lots for 1.50. I went back last week and they were completely out. I'm so sad... When I run out of it I'll buy some of their Bombshell babe straightening cream.

Evolving78

I snipped my bangs some more, so I probably cut about 1/4 of and inch... most of the color is gone from that one area. I didn't like how my ends felt. They were very porous. Since I exposed my hair to the elements, it dry now, so I'm gonna do an overnight oil treatment. I will wash, dc and blow dry.

Curls&Justice417

I found a solution for my dry, dull ends! I moisturized in sections with Neutrogena silk touch cream and sealed each section with 2 drops of argan oil. I don't remember the last time my hair felt this moisturized and had this much shine.

Idk why I always put my Silk touch cream on the backburner. Clearly it is the best moisturizer for my straightened hair :yep:

Does the silk touch leave in still work well for you? I have fine, natural hair and I've tried a lot of leave ins with Shea butter, coconut oil and other oils and they aren't working so well for me. I bought this tonight and and my hair is soaking it in in some twists and I hope it works! My hair has been parched lately, especially my ends.

Curls&Justice417

Is there going to be another challenge for 2017?

Also, everyone is raving about grapeseed oil. What's another light oil I can use for my fine hair? I really only like evoo and ecvo for my prepoo. I currently have almond, argan, and avocado, as well. TIA :)

faithVA

Is there going to be another challenge for 2017?

Also, everyone is raving about grapeseed oil. What's another light oil I can use for my fine hair? I really only like evoo and ecvo for my prepoo. I currently have almond, argan, and avocado, as well. TIA :)
Probably. I will start all my challenges between the 16th and the 20th. I will post the link when it is created.