**Lurker turned NEWBIE.. Am I APL?

Kamilla16

Hi all!! I finally suscribed after 3-4 years of on and off lurking. My hair has always been shoulder length and I've never taken the time to care for it and allow it to grow to it's full potential. Through lurking... I've learned that my hair loves protective styling and stretching relaxers. I'm honored to finally join this wonderful forum! Looking forward to reaching my hair goals in 2011.

I have attached a pic of my hair from July 2010. Am I APL length yet? I'm in kinky twist as of now, and hope to be full APL by May (Graduation from Nursing School :))

Attachments

• Julybackshirt.jpg
    Julybackshirt.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 341

Kamilla16

YAY!!! You all don't know how nice it is to be able to claim APL... For the past couple of months I've been trying to get to APL. I guess I invisioned APL to be much longer. I should definitely be able to get to FULL APL by May (Front is Shoulder length, with chin length side-bangs).

virtuenow

Yeah, once I got to APL, I thought it would be much longer. Now BSL doesn't look long enough to me. I don't know whats going on. Anyway, yes, you appear to be apl

Kamilla16

virtuenow- I had no idea hair anorexia could happen this soon! lol... Maybe I'll grow to WL, although I'm only 5'2.. that may be a little much for me to handle.

Lady Esquire

Yep. :yep: In my opinion, making APL is the hardest milestone, so claim it! Congrats on making APL and with your upcoming graduation!