...Was a lurker Now a newbie!

Bosslady1

Hi everyone!

After lurking for two weeks, I finally decided to join. :p I want long hair and have a (terrifying) long way to go.:perplexed My hair is presently shoulder length in the front and neck length in the back. (It is cut in a bob w side sweep)

How long do you think it will take me to reach my first goal of armpit length? :confused:

Bye,
Kat

Welcome, Bosslady1,

We share the standard understanding that hair grows an average of 6 inches a year. So how long it takes for you to get to APL, depends on how much growth you retain, which depends on the regime you establish.

Keep reading posts, reading books and practicing and you will establish your own successful routine in no time.

Happy growing and again, welcome.

Welcome
a year from now you should have a healthy 6 inches
Keep up on the deep conditioners and the protein.
alternate between the two.
They have wonderful people on here who will help you.
I'm a newbie myself:)

Welcome Bosslady1! Everyone's hair grows at a different pace, but if you follow the healthy hair advice that can be found on these boards, you WILL see results.

WELCOME Bosslady!

Joining the LHCF is a great way to start off the new year!
Want to grow your hair and retain it? Well, you've come to the right place to find out how!

We're glad you decided to join us:D I was professionally balded (bad relaxer/color combo) I had shoulder length in 14 months, apl 2 yrs later. Some members here have had astounding growth. Keep reading....your hair may be waiting for that one simple step to jumpstart you!!!

Welcome aboard... If you follow the advice from these ladies, you'll have exceptional, healthy hair growth in no time. I've been a member for about 3 weeks and my hair is already thicker and healthier feeling.:clapping: :clapping:

Welcome! Joining was the best thing for your hair AND YOUR PURSE! You'll find plenty of helpful people, healthy tricks, and "secret" growth regimens. Take advantage of all the valuable resources this forum offers and your sure to see some amazing progress!

Back