L'Shana Tova..Christians in Jews for Jesus.. Tradition

kayte

The New Year... :)
began sundown..last night

I am a Christian who attends the Jews for Jesus services for the High Holidays. It is a profound and beautiful time and I am humbled by my long spiritual connection to this tradition, that I still do not understand but respect. Very grateful to be in the Messianic tradition where blacks and jews come together to love and celebrate Christ.

A week ago I was asked by a conservative preschool to do a special music session honoring Rosh Hoshanna...I felt as a Christian conflicted unless it is within the Messianic fellowhip that reveres Christ as risen Lord
I gently said no but again was puzzled as to why this keeps coming up
but with deep respect open to learning and recommitting in this New Year to serve the Lord only and love my sisters and brother a little more than I did an hour ago

A sweet New Year to all...
the sweetest...

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
The New Year... :)
began sundown..last night

I am a Christian who attends the Jews for Jesus services for the High Holidays. It is a profound and beautiful time and I am humbled by my long spiritual connection to this tradition, that I still do not understand but respect. Very grateful to be in the Messianic tradition where blacks and jews come together to love and celebrate Christ.

A week ago I was asked by a conservative preschool to do a special music session honoring Rosh Hoshanna...I felt as a Christian conflicted unless it is within the Messianic fellowhip that reveres Christ as risen Lord
I gently said no but again was puzzled as to why this keeps coming up
but with deep respect open to learning and recommitting in this New Year to serve the Lord only and love my sisters and brother a little more than I did an hour ago

A sweet New Year to all...
the sweetest...
And to you, my precious sister Kayte, I wish the same and all of the blessings of God's New Beginning for you....

Kayte........... L'Shana Tova :love2:

kayte

Thank you...lovely and kindhearted Shimmie!
an angel filled with light..you
are

a gift....sweet sister

:bighug:

L'Shana Tova
:Rose:

God's most abundant heartfelt blessings to you