***LOREAL NEW ROYAL JELLY OMEGA COMPLEX***

JuicesN'Berries

Ok I bought this tonight...about to try this out...do you guys have any reviews on this???

Product Details:

Omega-moisture complex infuses deep moisture & shine. Before Using Hydra Gloss Conditioner: Hair may feel very dry or dull from the distressing effects of the weather and over-processing. After Using Hydra Gloss Conditioner: Hair is deeply conditioned with essential nutrients and shines with a high gloss finish. Recommended by the hair experts at L'Oreal, Hydra Gloss with omega-moisture complex containing omega 3 & 6, royal jelly, and olive oil, adds advanced moisturizers and essential nutrients to intensely condition hair. Deeply conditions while injecting intensive moisturizers. Deeply penetrates hair for lasting moisturization. Leaves hair soft, shiny and touchable.
Ingredients:

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-180, Amodimethicone Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Safflower Glucoside, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6.

Aidenberry03

I love this, I just finished the shampoo and conditioner. I love it.. smell great, cheap..... oh and its moisturzing. The shampoo is not stripping at all and I have hard water. Its a great buy

twinkletoes17

I think it's amazing :)

I pre-pooed over night with it once. When I woke up in the morning, I rinsed it off, and sprayed on my UBH Dew moisturizer. My hair was insanely soft and shiny and lush. I like it and will definitely buy it again.

FYI: I only use it the night before straightening or doing a style with an iron. Otherwise it's a waste in my opinion lol. I haven't used the shampoo though, just con.

JuicesN'Berries

I think it's amazing :)

I pre-pooed over night with it once. When I woke up in the morning, I rinsed it off, and sprayed on my UBH Dew moisturizer. My hair was insanely soft and shiny and lush. I like it and will definitely buy it again.

FYI: I only use it the night before straightening or doing a style with an iron. Otherwise it's a waste in my opinion lol. I haven't used the shampoo though, just con.

Why do you say its a waste?? Is it a good moisturizer??

JuicesN'Berries

I used it but I can't really give you ladies a good review because it in conjunction with megatek and some other stuff:ohwell:

When I use it by itself I definitly will be back to give you guys the heads up!

twinkletoes17

Why do you say its a waste?? Is it a good moisturizer??

I say it's a waste because the affects of cheapie cons are short-lived. For me, the swing, shine, moisture, etc., only lasts about 3 days, 4-5 days if I'm lucky. So if I know I'll be straightening my hair, I use it the night before.

The conditioner is kind of oily/slippery to the touch. I wouldn't want that on my hair if I'm only air-drying or wearing a wet bun. I use V05 Moisture Milks for that :)