LOOK, I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MANY OF THE POSTS IN THE BOARD

bravenewgirl87

Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about the blog, Hairs/My/Story.com[/URL]. You could be missing out on wonderful information and free stuff. Celebrity hair news, my hair updates, free products, industry insider info. It is updated everyday, so you'll always have something new to read.
I know I don't post here as much because of school, but the best way to keep up this product junkies crazy ups and downs, or to get answers to your most burning questions is to read and comment on the blog. Also, for the person who refers the most people to the site, you won whatever our sponsors have for that month.
If you would like your blog to be added to the roll, please PM me or email me at [email protected] or PM me.
This month I am giving away free Hamadi products. Hamadi is a luxury beauty brand started by celebrity stylist and its GREAT. You can read more about it on the blog.
Don't forget to register in the side panel. Sign up for regular newsletters. Tell your friends and family memebers to leave your name and city in the talkbox on the side bar, so you may win free stuff and be listed in the HALL OF FAME.

If you would like to nominate a salon/shop for the BBSS and Salon directory, PM me. I am always taking articles, but you must submit them in WORD format to [email protected]. Please list the source of your research, if its an informative article.

Leave Comments!!!

Last edited:

NYAmicas

Seeker
Re: LOOK, I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MANY OF THE POSTS IN THE BO

*Goes to check out blog*

Pretty bun and hair color Miss_Cherokee.

Glib Gurl

Re: LOOK, I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MANY OF THE POSTS IN THE BO

Why the "mad" smiley? *scratching head*

cocoberry10

Thanks for posting and congratulations on your venture!:yep:

sunshinelady

Now Brave, I love ya like a play cuzzin, but you know that this post breaks the board rules. Didn't Shima get in trouble for this. :nono:

silvergirl

other ppl advertise here without a problem, i dont see why one member should be allowed to an not another........

bravenewgirl87

Now Brave, I love ya like a play cuzzin, but you know that this post breaks the board rules. Didn't Shima get in trouble for this. :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But, I had to let you all know why I wasn't posting as much. The questions get redundant, so I write on most of the topics people have concerns about.