I have something to tell you about board member Fabulosity!

deborah11

She is just fabulous! Many of you probably already know that about her. Last week I order 4 oz. of dreamhair BKT from her. Would you know the package arrived in the mail to me flat as a pancake and light as a feather? It was very clear that someone had stolen the contents from the package and apparently resealed the package. It arrived to me with a slight tear in the top of the envelope and nothing inside. I contacted Fab and she immediately sent me out another 4 oz. She never asked me to send the package back to her nor to prove that I had not received the dreamhair. She took me on my word. She insured the 2nd package and refused to allow me to pay for insurance. I had not paid for insurance on the first package. I was overwhelmed by her kindess, consideration, integrity and ethics. I so appreciate how she handled this situation. Things like this help me to feel positive about humanity. I would never hesitate to purchase from her. She is a person of character and integrity. We really do have some wonderful women on this board. Thanks again Fab!

*fabulosity*

Awwww Deb.. you're so sweet.. I am travelling on business and have just gotten back to the hotel after leaving at 7 am EST.. came to decompress and veg out on some LHCF.. and saw this post. This made my long tiring day.. thank you! I tried to send you an email earlier but I'm not sure if it went thru bc it was from my iPod and wireless here is jank.

Now you gotta post pics!!!

MA2010

I didn't know you had a business Fab. Or was this an sale/exchange from the exchange forum?